Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Getting a legendary that isn't your class is heartbreaking. Haha.

Heh. Listen here whippersnapper. Back in MY day... legendary engrams were much rarer, AND when you finally got one, you rushed to the cryptarch like a kid on Christmas morning.  You ran up to his open arms and embraced him, handing over the precious artifact you had looted from the dead bodies of your interplanetary enemies.  You crossed your fingers and drew a quick sharp breath as he decoded what was sure to be a life altering change in gear.... and then he handed you a Blue.

ALSO: Hard raid tonight, where my fuccbois at?

That does suck Matt. Wait until you save up enough Motes to by that sweet, sweet exotic from Xur and he gives you shit for another class. 

RNGesus is a cruel, cruel bitch indeed. Speaking of RNG, beat the raid last night, got a Chatterwhite. That had to be my worst raid run yet, all ascendants, a Chatterwhite and a Warlock bond. Both of which are actually sweet.... the first time you get them. 

the obsession is real

what time you jumping on the raid?

I'll be home around 6:30-7 EST.

I'm a little bummed that Shelby won't be able to join, and we haven't heard from Derek yet. I don't want to spend much time on it, since I'm really just in it for the Vex/Exotics which means I'm 90% likely to be blanked out.

I'll be home around 6:30-7 EST.

I'm a little bummed that Shelby won't be able to join, and we haven't heard from Derek yet. I don't want to spend much time on it, since I'm really just in it for the Vex/Exotics which means I'm 90% likely to be blanked out.

You could just wait til Wednesday :P