Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I'm having trouble getting to 25. I just keep getting items that are a notch below what I have, and everything I have is maxed. Hmmmm. Any suggestions?

I bought/ upgraded vanguard gear which has gotten me to 26 nearly 27 (didnt upgrade enough to use ascension mats) just glimmer and helium fillaments, I believe same can be said for crucible gear. after that AKA where I am I dont really know how else to progress except xur

I bought/ upgraded vanguard gear which has gotten me to 26 nearly 27 (didnt upgrade enough to use ascension mats) just glimmer and helium fillaments, I believe same can be said for crucible gear. after that AKA where I am I dont really know how else to progress except xur

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I have been doing IB over and over and kind of forgot about Vanguard gear. I should do some more runs. My rank isn't too high. I need ascension mats to upgrade my heavy machine gun. Need to level up to get those though.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I have been doing IB over and over and kind of forgot about Vanguard gear. I should do some more runs. My rank isn't too high. I need ascension mats to upgrade my heavy machine gun. Need to level up to get those though.

if you have crucible marks they sell legendary gear aswell that I believe gets you the same light level

I don't think there is much of a technique to farming Vanguard reputation. I would just run Tiger Strikes, that'll hit VG points and rep, plus give a chance of nabbing a purple or yellow from the reward. Some people swear by VIP missions on Patrol but I dunno, I think that sucks. You might not be high enough level to run Tiger Strikes solo, send me an invite and we can run them together. You might die a lot but grinding is sort of boring no matter how you cut it and this will go faster I think. 

A fully upgraded blue piece only generates +15 light, so you can only hit Level 24 unless you get some purples or exotics. Honestly, I wouldn't bother upgrading my blue pieces, they won't break down for shards and they'll use materials up. 

I'd buy and exotic piece from Xur as soon as you are able and level that or wait for a purple drop from a Strike playlist OR buy one from your Vanguard as soon as you are able. 

EDIT: I'll be on tonight, I didn't see your friend request though Jesse. 

I don't think there is much of a technique to farming Vanguard reputation. I would just run Tiger Strikes, that'll hit VG points and rep, plus give a chance of nabbing a purple or yellow from the reward. Some people swear by VIP missions on Patrol but I dunno, I think that sucks. You might not be high enough level to run Tiger Strikes solo, send me an invite and we can run them together. You might die a lot but grinding is sort of boring no matter how you cut it and this will go faster I think.

A fully upgraded blue piece only generates +15 light, so you can only hit Level 24 unless you get some purples or exotics. Honestly, I wouldn't bother upgrading my blue pieces, they won't break down for shards and they'll use materials up.

I'd buy and exotic piece from Xur as soon as you are able and level that or wait for a purple drop from a Strike playlist OR buy one from your Vanguard as soon as you are able.

EDIT: I'll be on tonight, I didn't see your friend request though Jesse.

thanks for the info. You're PS4 right? I'm X1.

Bleh I had it but then there were a ton of people joining every few days and I doubted anyone checked the first page anymore.

Off the top of my head:

PS4

Batman = BatmanofBaylor

Shelby AKA Dr. John a Zoidberg = Shleby

Derek = Inderektly

rooks = Two_Rooks

Charliecluster7 = MisterMiracle

Youinreverse = pizzaburrito

mattphotographs = mattphotographs (?)

Will from West Philly = JWill1988

d u s t i n = Daditude_

stuckpig = Stuckpig9