Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

At least you got some decent weaponry! No dice on the +30 armor.

It's more fun when you level up a bit and can be a tad more involved.

Definitely. I'm stoked to use this Plan C.

If all goes to plan I should be able to grab another legendatlry when the crucible marks reset tomorrow. Grab an Exotic from Xur this weekend and a legendary weapon once I finish with this Vanguard rep. Hopefully by next week I'll be in a somewhat better position.

I'm Mountain time. I don't think I'll be able to get on until around 7:30 your time tonight.

Ah! I thought that could possibly be the case, wasn't sure though. I'm not sure I could do 7:30, possibly.

If I'm on I'll run it with you guys if you want to, otherwise I guess not! :)

I haven't played in awhile but I'm off tomorrow. Anybody down for some raids?

Have a buddy coming in to town for one night only tomorrow :( Thursday through Sunday I'm going to play a ton though, Will. Anyone who wants to get some time in, this 4 day weekend I'll be Destinying up a storm.

Have a buddy coming in to town for one night only tomorrow :( Thursday through Sunday I'm going to play a ton though, Will. Anyone who wants to get some time in, this 4 day weekend I'll be Destinying up a storm.

No worries! I'm trying to get some gaming in before this weekend. I'll catch you. All my friends are LVL 30 and im stuck at 25