Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Nice!!

I rolled a Skull of Ahamkara for a wizard (don't have one) an upgraded Saint-14 for my titan (WOO!).

I only bought 2 engrams but... my destiny app is saying that I have an upgraded Achlyophage on my Titan right now????? Extremely confused and hoping this is an inexplicably fortuitous game-bug and not a unnecessarily cruel app-bug.

Wow, wtf... I only needed 1 more mote of light to buy the third helmet engram, so I didn't buy one.  Where the fuck did this achlyophage come from??\

The eris quest gives you 5 motes for completion.

Yessssssss!

hahaha classic rooks ;)

DOES THIS MEAN 31?!?!???!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!???!???!??!?????!??!??!?!

Hahaha it has no effect on my 31 calculations.

I haven't found a reliable source though, for my peculiar titan combination.

ReXurbished Helm

VoG Chest

Crota Gloves (upgraded with 1 node left)

New Vanguard Boots

Different sources have been citing different numbers. I'll either be 2 light off of 31, or exactly 31 once I fully level my helmet.

Hahaha it has no effect on my 31 calculations.

I haven't found a reliable source though, for my peculiar titan combination.

ReXurbished Helm

VoG Chest

Crota Gloves (upgraded with 1 node left)

New Vanguard Boots

Different sources have been citing different numbers. I'll either be 2 light off of 31, or exactly 31 once I fully level my helmet.

You'll be good once you fully level the helmet.

that's:

+36

+30

+33

+33

all it takes is +33s across the board to reach 31 (you could even do it with 4 vanguard pieces)

edit: unless i'm wrong on the gloves, from what I've seen the last two nodes are both +3 light each on the gear I've got

Saw this on Reddit, Rooks. Assume you did too but it might help your mathing. 

http://destinyplanner.apphb.com/

Haha thanks dude! I did use it a few minutes after he posted it up, but the first few comments were corrections and it says right on the site *not all values blah blah blah so I wasn't sure how reliable it was. Plus it showed 132 light as level 31.09 when it's actually 31.00 as far as I know. So I was skeptical :P

Hunter level 31 yaaaay

My Titan will be there tomorrow and my Warlock is a mess at the moment we'll see about him.

I wanna go hoooooome and playyyyyy.

Maybe you guys can answer a question for me. Is it random which material is needed to upgrade armor? It seems like everything I've had up to this point needs fucking Helium Coils, which I have the least of and seem hardest (most annoying) to farm.

I wanna go hoooooome and playyyyyy.

Maybe you guys can answer a question for me. Is it random which material is needed to upgrade armor? It seems like everything I've had up to this point needs fucking Helium Coils, which I have the least of and seem hardest (most annoying) to farm.

YOURE STILL FARMING????