Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

whats the best way to survive while the bridge is forming? That's the part I'm struggling with.

So, when you get to the circle you need to stand on? A rock to the right and left of it. Use the rock to the right as a guide and there is a rock you need to run and jump on to that's situated about directly right from where you would be standing if you were facing facing the circle and unformed bridge head on. From on on top of there, face the only lantern you can see, with heavy weapons ready. Ogre will walk to the left of the lantern. Nail him 2-3 times til he is down, then stay on on the rock until screen says bridge is fully formed and your weight is lifted. Then sprint across the bridge and dodge the obstacles til you get rewards :)

gotcha. Gonna have to give it another go.

You are using the explosion method, right?  There are videos out there, but in words, this is best practice:

Sprint to the second lamp where you hide on the rock behind the lantern/ Lantern explodes and if you were crouched in the right spot next to the light you will get blasted up to a second floor.  Follow the path along the left edge with the light in the diagonal left distance from you. Use your ghost every few steps for light.  At the end of that platform, turn right. You will see a light. Don't go to the first light you see, but face it and walk diagonally right, SLOWLY. There is another lantern here with a knight. Don't aggro him. You can crouch and creep slowly towards the light. once your weight starts going down stop and stay til you hit 0. Then, sprint past the light and the knight.Follow the next 3-4 lanterns with no thralls and end up at the bridge forming circle. Activate it and stand on it to lose some wiehgt, then turn right and jump on the correct rock. Face the lantern, mow down the Ogre, done.

You are using the explosion method, right? There are videos out there, but in words, this is best practice:

Sprint to the second lamp where you hide on the rock behind the lantern/ Lantern explodes and if you were crouched in the right spot next to the light you will get blasted up to a second floor. Follow the path along the left edge with the light in the diagonal left distance from you. Use your ghost every few steps for light. At the end of that platform, turn right. You will see a light. Don't go to the first light you see, but face it and walk diagonally right, SLOWLY. There is another lantern here with a knight. Don't aggro him. You can crouch and creep slowly towards the light. once your weight starts going down stop and stay til you hit 0. Then, sprint past the light and the knight.Follow the next 3-4 lanterns with no thralls and end up at the bridge forming circle. Activate it and stand on it to lose some wiehgt, then turn right and jump on the correct rock. Face the lantern, mow down the Ogre, done.

I'll have to try that. I've been going to each lantern, getting on top, go invisible, sprint to next.

Oh and we need two PS4 guys who want to try Crota tonight. Prefer 31 but 30 will do if you have good weapons

If I manage to land a helmet I'll be 30, possibly 31. My weapons are shit though.

Also, big ups to Batman and Matt for dragging me through some stuff I wouldn't have been able to do alone! Thanks, dudes.

If I manage to land a helmet I'll be 30, possibly 31. My weapons are shit though.

Also, big ups to Batman and Matt for dragging me through some stuff I wouldn't have been able to do alone! Thanks, dudes.

Still haven't gotten to play with you, but with shit weapons tonight won't be the night haha. We're not good at it enough to carry anyone yet sorry!

Still haven't gotten to play with you, but with shit weapons tonight won't be the night haha. We're not good at it enough to carry anyone yet sorry!

All good, dude. By next week I should be 30 (probably 31) and Truth will be fully leveled. I just need to find a better main. It seems really weak, but it's over 300. It's weird. I'll also be on a bit tomorrow during the day if you want to jam some crucible

I'll be 30 by the time you guys run it. And I have a maxed Vex at 323, and a Thunderlord at 302 / Zombie at 300.

I don't know if that's up to par for what you need, but if so, I'm down.

Unfortunately I don't think so :/ Vex is okay but you'll be running out of ammo and reloading too much. Really need need VoC. And you can't do much with a machine gun on this fight because we're not fighting mobs, just 1 or 2 enemies at a time. Icebreaker/Gjallarhorn are really important on this one. Even a 30 with a levelled icebreaker isn't as useful as a 31 with lesser gear on this battle.

Next week though,,, hit 31 and we will knock his his bitch out. Plus it won't be hard to get you through the first two parts next week now that you're 30 if you're on for some new new raid gear chances.

Unfortunately I don't think so :/ Vex is okay but you'll be running out of ammo and reloading too much. Really need need VoC. And you can't do much with a machine gun on this fight because we're not fighting mobs, just 1 or 2 enemies at a time. Icebreaker/Gjallarhorn are really important on this one. Even a 30 with a levelled icebreaker isn't as useful as a 31 with lesser gear on this battle.

Next week though,,, hit 31 and we will knock his his bitch out. Plus it won't be hard to get you through the first two parts next week now that you're 30 if you're on for some new new raid gear chances.

Awe. Oh well.

So pretty much I have to wait for Xur to stock Gjallarhorn, and cross my fingers for the Icebreaker. Haha.

But I'll keep grinding away and get to 31 ASAP. I just hit 30, and I can hit 31 by leveling my current gear, so that's good.

I know some of you dudes are already in clans, but has anyone thought about making a VC Destiny Crew?

i made one in the beginning and it had a few peeps, but it fell apart pretty quickly.

shelby is in a crew from another gaming forums he is on, and derek, batman, and I are in Derek's clan. It's just for a name and a tag though, we dont use the bungie pages or features for anything.

i made one in the beginning and it had a few peeps, but it fell apart pretty quickly.

shelby is in a crew from another gaming forums he is on, and derek, batman, and I are in Derek's clan. It's just for a name and a tag though, we dont use the bungie pages or features for anything.

Ah, ok