Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Maxing that is a good step towards being raid ready, it seems to be the only VoG weapon that is still somewhat relevant. Now you just need a good sniper I think? You have a heavy that does 331 attack right?

I don't have a sniper. I accidentally broke down my Final Boss. But I'm working on getting my Thunderlord to 331. Should I level my Hezen for it? Or will my Thunderlord be alright when it' maxed?

I was reading this on Planet Destiny:

Primary

Any of the raid weapons that have been upgraded to have the Oracle Disrupter perk will allow you to shoot through a Knight’s Wall of Darkness shield.

If you don’t have one of the following primary weapons, you might not be ready for Crota’s End.

Special
  • Ice Breaker is in on our Top 5 Exotics list for Destiny, and certainly will be useful in Crota’s End. If you have it, bring it to help deal with Wizards at a distance (or simply use it to recharge your other special’s ammo).
  • Praetorian Foil, obtained in the Vault of Glass, is another great Solar choice. It made the #1 spot on our Top 5 Fusion Rifles list.
  • LIGHT/Beware, a high Impact fusion rifle, can be bought from the Vanguard Quartermaster.
  • Plan C, or really any Arc fusion rifle, is perfect for dealing with Knights, but Plan C is on sale for the low low price of 17 Strange Coins.. for now.
Heavy

--

So with that, I have one of the suggest primaries (VoC) which I will max out, and two of the suggested heavy (Thunderlord - 302 / Hezen) which I will also work on leveling. If Xur sells Plan C on Friday, I think I'll be set, as I'll be 31 with 6 more shards.

The only problem is Ice Breaker is the most important thing on the list haha. I think you should be fine with what you have and a solar fusion or sniper. Without the solar special weapon you won't be able to help in a key spot that would roadblock us from Crota.

Noted, I'll definitely work on getting a sniper. Fingers crossed. I wish I wouldn't have accidentally broken down my maxed Final Boss. :(

Yeah and I'll have 4 people that will help us (like usual ;) )

tonight?!?

i'll actually be more golden on my titan. can bubble in the top and heal. I had a few close calls w/ cursed thralls on the way back up. I've figured out that you can run past most of them, but sometimes it gets a little hairy. one of these rounds I wanna run you guys through my job so I can learn another.

Yeah and I'll have 4 people that will help us (like usual ;) )

tonight?!?

i'll actually be more golden on my titan. can bubble in the top and heal. I had a few close calls w/ cursed thralls on the way back up. I've figured out that you can run past most of them, but sometimes it gets a little hairy. one of these rounds I wanna run you guys through my job so I can learn another.

what time will you guys run it? Don't wanna spend too much time on tonight, but if we've got 6 I'd like finishing it on my third as well. 

EDIT: Gotta get my third rocket launcher.

My guys want to show us their way of beating it so we'll be doing it that way. They already beat him three times so I'll be as slutty as I need to be and do whatever they say since they don't really have to do it haha.

What time will you two be on tonight so I can give them an ETA? I get off at 5

I'll take your third launcher haha. The odds of you two getting the same drop three times are extremely low so there's that.