Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I shared this with Batman yesterday, but still want to post it so it's on record... for the next time I mega-whine about having no luck in drops with this game.

I purchased the Darkness Below DLC (finally) and signed on to chip away at the beginning missions, yesterday afternoon. I was selecting the highest difficulty level for maximum rewards and experience, and after only the second mission I received a purple chest engram. Went to the tower and scored an upgraded Praxic Fire. This game straight-up wants me to have that armor piece, which I'm totally cool with. It has become my jam. It's the only piece of armor that I can currently exceed 30 with, so I'm dying to level it up as quickly as possible. Hopefully I can hit 31 sooner than later and contribute to the new raid.

I shared this with Batman yesterday, but still want to post it so it's on record... for the next time I mega-whine about having no luck in drops with this game.

I purchased the Darkness Below DLC (finally) and signed on to chip away at the beginning missions, yesterday afternoon. I was selecting the highest difficulty level for maximum rewards and experience, and after only the second mission I received a purple chest engram. Went to the tower and scored an upgraded Praxic Fire. This game straight-up wants me to have that armor piece, which I'm totally cool with. It has become my jam. It's the only piece of armor that I can currently exceed 30 with, so I'm dying to level it up as quickly as possible. Hopefully I can hit 31 sooner than later and contribute to the new raid.

Nice, congrats, dude!

You more than anyone would be fine at 30. We've gotta set a good time all of us can do it next week.

Please guys let's not blow all our raid loads on Tuesday unless we're all playing that day haha

He was acting like a 12 year old with ADHD off their meds. I know why now but there's no excuse.

That's unfortunate.  I've heard him get pretty excited and even a bit spastic in conversation and choice of words, but he's never been on the brink of being muted, for me.  Sounds interesting but also kind of frustrating.

I'm super surprised I see so many people with the Thorn tbh. That thing is a bitch to get.

I seriously want to throw my controller cause I hate Epilogue and using it is a bitch. I suck with this gun so it's taking way longer. If I could do it with my Hawkmoon, I would be done in an hour with the first part.

Yeah, I totally regret never finishing that bounty now that it's the only upgraded handcannon. Hawkmoon next week xur... Please. Just lemme upgrade it

I really am crossing my fingers for that. Then I'll say fuck that bounty, even if Thorn is badass. That bounty is not worth the frustration. Plus I really love my Hawkmoon.

I might just start camping events so I can get shards. All I need is shards to level the last bit of my equipment so I can hit 31.

Thorn is the void kills right? Just use a blue void fusion rifle with decent stability. Much easier than the Epilogue. And make sure you use a void heavy weapon. It'll be done in no time.

That it is. And that's what people have been saying (via reddit). I guess when I get one from a drop I'll level it or buy one, and try that out.