Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

I'm down for the weekly and nightfall.

Now I need +1,000 more vanguard rep. to get a commendation so I can buy a new chest. Then I can wear my Light Beyond.

Sweet. I'm in for whatever you guys want to drag me along for. I don't want to weigh you down though.

The weekly would be good because it helps me with two bounties, and would get me some stuff I need.

I'm thinking I'll have to grab that DLC and hop online for a few hours tomorrow.  Hopefully at least one of you dudes will be around to explain to me what the hell I'm doing.

I'll be on a lot of the day tomorrow Derek. I have you on my friend list, but I'm WizardWalksBy. I'm down to run whatever, I have a lot of stuff I need to start leveling

Crota has officially been ended. Shelby and Rooks I love you.

Damn. Nice, guys.

With a little leveling of my new chest +33 light (7 to go), gloves +33 light (7 to go), boots +33 light (maxed), and helm +36 light (6 to go), I am on my way to 30 (20 more light available - need 7 more to hit lvl 30).

Also, I just maxed out my Vex.

Video is uploading now, that was intense. Batman was the hero we needed.

Sadly I only have the last run at Crota but it's something.

yeah that seemed to be the trend last night  :P. i took out 3 gatekeepers and an ogre by myself and secured the 2nd chest for that PUG from the tower that i was playing with because they started at the bridge. we got him down to half with that other 31, but they couldn't get the rhythm down as well as we did. his sword was running out before the second attempt.

when i had to save you before the ogres/last cycle my heart rate was super high hahahaha. and those fucking knights are a bitch.