Trent Reznor + Atticus Ross - GONE GIRL Soundtrack LP

jhulud

I really want to pick this up from NIN.com and get the bonus digital files, however I have no idea how to put digital files on my iPhone from a chromebook. Does anyone have experience with that?

ITunes is not supported on Chromebooks so you have to transfer it to googleplay. The files should work with google play but I'm not positive. Either way you won't be able to use iTunes. Hope that helps

Does anyone know if Amazon (direct, not third party) eventually picked up the soundtracks for TGWTDT and Social Network to sell back when they were released?  The Gone Girl date is listed as January 20 vs the NIN store showing Fall 2014.  I'd hate to penny pinch through Amazon only to find out at a later date that they're not getting it.

Does anyone know if Amazon (direct, not third party) eventually picked up the soundtracks for TGWTDT and Social Network to sell back when they were released? The Gone Girl date is listed as January 20 vs the NIN store showing Fall 2014. I'd hate to penny pinch through Amazon only to find out at a later date that they're not getting it.

Dragon Tattoo was only sold on NIN or nullco.com I don't recall which but both are Trent's websites. TSN had a wide release.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm reading in the ETS forums that people who got shipping notices for vinyl and CD's they've ordered together have only received the CD. Seems that it may be a system issue w/ Nullco that they "reprint" your total order when sending out the shipping notice.

Damnit.

• 3 weeks later...