Black Friday Record Store Day 2014

Yes that's true. I still really want it though haha

Added the chvrches 7" to my cart and it went out of stock as I was checking out. Bummer.

A local record store in Lancaster,Pa just posted what they have left and Chvrches was one of them. Mr.Suit Records. He will ship. Just look it up on Facebook.

stuff people are looking for that I know stores around me had a few copies of: Ra Ra Riot, Bleachers, Chvrches, St.Vincent, Against Me!, Beatles. I could probably go back tonight or this weekend depending on if enough people are still looking/want me to pick something up.

If anyone has a store with copies of the GotG cassette, please feel free to PM info if they do phone or online orders or if you might be willing to help out. thanks!!

stuff people are looking for that I know stores around me had a few copies of: Ra Ra Riot, Bleachers, Chvrches, St.Vincent, Against Me!, Beatles. I could probably go back tonight or this weekend depending on if enough people are still looking/want me to pick something up.

If anyone has a store with copies of the GotG cassette, please feel free to PM info if they do phone or online orders or if you might be willing to help out. thanks!!

If you end up going and you find a copy of St. Vincent's release - I would gladly buy it :)