Taylor Swift - 1989 2xLP

I don't think it's necessarily the idea that her fans find her attractive which could be considered creepy - it's more the kind of attitude of obsession/infatuation. Whatever, everyone's been infatuated with a musician/actor or something at some point in their life. It's just now we have the internet (read: tumblr) and literally thousands of Taylor Swift .gifs which just gives that extra edge to the creepiness factor.

I just get the impression that some fans will certainly let their obsession with the artist cloud their judgement of the music. I'm not referring to anyone in this thread particularly but it's certainly a possibility.

Haha I once got the editor of AP mad at me on FB for saying his pick for album of the year was boring as fuck and that he should have picked sunbather instead, But that was a year old at the time. Haha, I don't now think his AOTY is boring, just extemely overrated. I think he's on this board actually...

That reminds me of how I got banned from AP.net because I had the gall to suggest to Jason Tate that The Spill Canvas sucked.

That reminds me of how I got banned from AP.net because I had the gall to suggest to Jason Tate that The Spill Canvas sucked.

Jason Tate has let what little scene fame he had go to his head.  You cannot disagree with him on anything because somehow, he's developed the idea that his opinions and views possess a superiority that overrides your right to your opinion.  You cannot have a differing view than him because he's actually convinced himself there is a "right" and "wrong" opinion to fundamentally stupid music topics.  It's a great example of what happens to a person who sits behind their computer in a world all their own for 15+ years.  

(Sorry to hijack the thread, just had to add that, Taylor Swift ftw.)

Jason Tate has let what little scene fame he had go to his head.  You cannot disagree with him on anything because somehow, he's developed the idea that his opinions and views possess a superiority that overrides your right to your opinion.  You cannot have a differing view than him because he's actually convinced himself there is a "right" and "wrong" opinion to fundamentally stupid music topics.  It's a great example of what happens to a person who sits behind their computer in a world all their own for 15+ years.  

(Sorry to hijack the thread, just had to add that, Taylor Swift ftw.)

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

But, god is it so much fun to go "poke the hornets nest" and watch him just go off