VinylDaddy T-shirts?

I'm wondering why Rambo got mad about a dude posting a public phone number of a business that was available on his Facebook page/"store front", and compared it to 4chan's posting of personal, private phone numbers. Not the same thing at all.

The user who shared that information was doing it for malicious purposes only and you know it. Stating that the information is available there is one thing, posting it here and actively influencing our board members to attack this guy outside of the boards is immature and in very poor taste.

You can be upset and defend that all you want, it doesn't make it ok and it will not fly here.

The user who shared that information was doing it for malicious purposes only and you know it. Stating that the information is available there is one thing, posting it here and actively influencing our board members to attack this guy outside of the boards is immature and in very poor taste.

You can be upset and defend that all you want, it doesn't make it ok and it will not fly here.

I gotta agree with Rambo on this one.

I gotta agree with Rambo on this one.

If you agree with Rambo, then I'm probably on the wrong side, haha.  All good though.  And Rambo, I wasn't that upset.  ;)