PO Soon: The Music of Grand Theft Auto V Vinyl Boxset

Got mine today! It looks amazing. Only complaint is that on the front cover of mine, there's a bit of an indent going down towards the bottom of the "V" like something with a corner was pressed against it and then drug down it. Kind of annoying but not super noticeable at first.

I should expect this by now. I very rarely get ANYTHING in the mail in perfect condition. Pretty much my luck.

Aren't we still under the assumption that 5,000 includes the CD version?

According to pop market, under the description for the item it says "both these releases are limited to under 5,000 each worldwide", both & each being key words. Before that, they were describing both the CD versions & vinyl version, which might give significance to both/each. This is all based around whether pop market know what the fuck they're talking about...

Anyone else have their Popmarket order just get cancelled?

My credit card is fine and I used amazon payments like I have always used with them (never have had an issue) and I got an email saying they had to cancel due to having processing issues with my payment.

Such bs. Oh well, won't lose sleep about it... just curious if anyone else got an email today like this.

I just got a shipping notification from CC Music. Pretty stoked. Posting this for people who were still weary about their orders like me.

Got the shipping email from them too! Item still says backordered and "status: not yet shipped" on the website, but I'm sure the email has priority

I got my copy in from popmarket today and it arrived safe and sound. It was well packaged and I'm impressed with the turnaround from time of order.

The boxset itself is pretty damn awesome for $56!!! I only got through side A of LP 1 but it sounded great to me with no obvious defects or noise.

Score!

I can't find any pics of this other than the stock photo. Any one have any to show off the packaging? If not I'll try and post some when I get mine in.

Got mine in today.

I can't report the same SQ issues, albeit I jumped right into the second volume (orange). So far I'm onto the C side and they sound great!

X0At7xE.jpg

Listening to these now - started on Pink (OST) and only on side B atm. Definitely got a some warping, but nothing that seems to be throwing out the pitch. There is a touch of noise on the disk I'm listening to - I think that it's just not very well mastered.

Still a great purchase though. Worth full price definitely, so if you can get it any cheaper, do it.

Oh - one issue I'm having. Each disk's sleeve is identical, so finding a specific disk is a bit of a nightmare. Seems it could have been easily fixed, but never mind.

I forgot how fucking awesome the music in this game was.  The whole "Vol. 1: Original Music" collection is so good.  But the other thing I forgot was how fucking AMAZING the score is.  Like... holy shit.  I don't know why it didn't hit me as much before during my play-through, but I'm loving it so much right now.

I forgot how fucking awesome the music in this game was. The whole "Vol. 1: Original Music" collection is so good. But the other thing I forgot was how fucking AMAZING the score is. Like... holy shit. I don't know why it didn't hit me as much before during my play-through, but I'm loving it so much right now.

I definitely agree. I've been listening to these albums for months. I love the music from this game.

• 2 weeks later...