Ash Vs. Evil Dead tv series coming to Starz 2015

JoToRoBo

After my initial inner exctiement died down, I settled on the I'll believe it when I see it attitude. My heart has been torn too many times over ED things.

I agree, but all those other thing were repeatedly shot down by Bruce Campbell. The Startz announcement, plus Bruce Campbell's announcement hold a lot o deadite blood to me.

I have an ED II tattoo. This has all of the power to be amazing and I'm so scared they're gonna drop the ball. Please no stupid love subplots. Just straight up deadite killin and Ash dialogue with plenty of nods to the movies. I better hear the words "Dead by dawn." One time.

I don't need a ton of wink and nod references to the movies and they better keep "Groovy" to a minimum, but I'm excited for this.

I like the fact that Ash is going to be middle age.  I picture a lot of jokes about him being and old man.

I hope he says "I'm too old for this shit" at least once.

Boo. I was with you until you got butthurt. As much as Evil Dead is sweet and I'm sure they'll do a decent job with it... I do wish people would stop putting out shows/movies based on shit that plays to people's nostalgia, then ruins the original thing for them. (Thanks Michael Bay, you stupid shit.)

Boo. I was with you until you got butthurt. As much as Evil Dead is sweet and I'm sure they'll do a decent job with it... I do wish people would stop putting out shows/movies based on shit that plays to people's nostalgia, then ruins the original thing for them. (Thanks Michael Bay, you stupid shit.)

WTF was up with those goofy ass lookin' Ninja Turtles and that bitch ass April O'Neil. DUMB. I must say excited for Twin Peaks, loved the Dusk Till Dawn tv series, and get excited when a new TV Show actually could be good. Mainly because there is so much garbage ass shit on tv today.