Beatles, Solo Beatles, AC/DC, Who & assorted Rap LPs

Guest MrVinyl77

I really don't give a fuck on what your opinions are of me. I have no reason to lie to someone on the internet, miss me with that shit.

Tkey you could have just left me negative feedback & kept it moving, but you went the childish route.

I was told as a young boy, if you're ever given the opportunity, take the childish route.

Brock N Roll not every USPS facility is the same & not every employee that works for any company is honest. Man just STFU

You are correct that not every employee is honest.....but you clearly are lying. Those pictures say it all.

I don't know why you're even on VC. You have to be the biggest idiot here right now. Please disappear and go play outside with ZayZay, Bigstinkymuff, Ross, and Waves Records (Maybe you guys can get together and bargain your stupidity)

Brock N Roll not every USPS facility is the same & not every employee that works for any company is honest. Man just STFU

You're still using this defense? 

Do you really think anyone buys that excuse? Seriously.

You fucked up... Be an adult and admit it, and just package your product more professionally next time. It probably goes without saying that you won't be getting any orders from people here on VC at this point. 

Lying about something so blatant & absurd makes you look mentally deficient. 

You are correct that not every employee is honest.....but you clearly are lying. Those pictures say it all.

I don't know why you're even on VC. You have to be the biggest idiot here right now. Please disappear and go play outside with ZayZay, Bigstinkymuff, Ross, and Waves Records (Maybe you guys can get together and bargain your stupidity)

You forgot about VinylDaddy & JaylaRecords.

Guest MrVinyl77

It probably goes without saying that you won't be getting any orders from people here on VC at this point

Says who? Who made you Lord Don't Buy Records From User X around here? If anything its from you posting stupid shit on people's post that deter folks from buying records.

I've been selling things online for quite some time, Things happen sometimes.

Guest MrVinyl77

This is the last thing I'm gonna say other than sales on this post...don't ever post anymore bullshit on my sales thread!!

I just received my package of Trader Joes dark chocolate peanut butter cups from this guy and he packaged them in a standard record mailer with no other protection. I don't appreciate how my peanut butter cups arrived, they were smashed and melted.

I would definitely be hesitant ordering from him.

I just received my package of Trader Joes dark chocolate peanut butter cups from this guy and he packaged them in a standard record mailer with no other protection. I don't appreciate how my peanut butter cups arrived, they were smashed and melted.

I would definitely be hesitant ordering from him.

It's not his fault, they were EX/EX graded when he shipped them out.