The Original Cassette Collective Thread

I bought Simpsons Sign the Blues with my first Sony Walkman.  I think it was the first or second cassette I owned.  I think I was in third grade, kind of wish I still had it.

Very similar story on my side, that's why I got it. I remember my brother telling me him and his friend made it. I was convinced it was him singing the songs in the Simpson voices. NAIVE!

Alright, so I haven't heard anything back from the bands. In the mean time, I guess I can tell you who is involved with it. If they say no, it'll be a bummer but it's all good ya know? Still looking for a mic to help pick up the vocals better. They sound decent right now, but I want it to be fantastic. Also trying to get some j-cards made up. Haven't decided what I want the front cover to look like. Meh. 

Either way, it's gonna be set up like this:

Side A - The Hotelier

Side B - Modern Baseball

#hype #realtalk #worldstarhiphop #fuckhashtags

Man I really want this. I think a big portion of it is because I'm gonna be seeing them next weekend.

Man I really want this. I think a big portion of it is because I'm gonna be seeing them next weekend.

Just saw this. I'm glad some people are excited. Y'all will obviously the first to know (and probably the only people). So it'll be like a VC exclusive haha. Also, I've got some ideas in mind that I hope to include with the cassette. I want this first release to be top notch.

Just saw this. I'm glad some people are excited. Y'all will obviously the first to know (and probably the only people). So it'll be like a VC exclusive haha. Also, I've got some ideas in mind that I hope to include with the cassette. I want this first release to be top notch.

Yo, I've been away for a week. Pumped for this release you're doing. I was the one with the J-card template.

So Nouns went up today for an Eyetooth-done edition of 50 for Still 

still_400w.jpg

Sold out in a few hours lol. Luckily I've been in touch with Funeral Sounds so I managed to get a refunded copy, as well as Lilith-Bloom! Great guys, they have cool stuff coming out so follow em!