ISIS “Oceanic” re-mastered repress, and Crazy Holiday Sale

Mailorder madness is fully underway here now. Full disclosure: we got SLAMMED by this one AND are partially buried in a snowstorm, so some folks should receive their orders before the holidays, but some may not. That being said, we're going full-bore here and packing/shipping everything as quickly as we can. Your patience is appreciated as we chug through this mountain of orders.

If you're late to the game, all of ISIS' "Oceanic" color vinyl is now sold out but we do still have copies of both "Oceanic" and "In The Absence Of Truth" on black vinyl, and some ITAOT on Clear/Red vinyl remains as well:

Thank you & be safe out there !

Mailorder madness is fully underway here now. Full disclosure: we got SLAMMED by this one AND are partially buried in a snowstorm, so some folks should receive their orders before the holidays, but some may not. That being said, we're going full-bore here and packing/shipping everything as quickly as we can. Your patience is appreciated as we chug through this mountain of orders.

If you're late to the game, all of ISIS' "Oceanic" color vinyl is now sold out but we do still have copies of both "Oceanic" and "In The Absence Of Truth" on black vinyl, and some ITAOT on Clear/Red vinyl remains as well:

Thank you & be safe out there !

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for my mountain of records

ISIS-records-on-the-way.gif

Wow! We got flooded in Holiday / ISIS orders and are a bit behind schedule as a result. That being said, we are chugging through everyone's orders as quickly as we can.

We appreciate your patience as we get through this mountain of mailorder. Our operation is humble, and very thankful for all the interest and orders.

Everyone be safe out there. Big ups & Jah bless!

Guest tailsyoudie1

Thanks robotic empire for repressing this. I have been waiting forever and held out to get the color versions and now own the absence of truth, and oceanic! I hope we get a panopticon and wavering radiant even though thats not that old.

Thanks robotic empire for repressing this. I have been waiting forever and held out to get the color versions and now own the absence of truth, and oceanic! I hope we get a panopticon and wavering radiant even though thats not that old.

Yes, I am only missing Wavering Radiant of the main albums. Also the remastered Panopticon would be nice.

ISIS-records-on-the-way.gif

Wow! We got flooded in Holiday / ISIS orders and are a bit behind schedule as a result. That being said, we are chugging through everyone's orders as quickly as we can.

We appreciate your patience as we get through this mountain of mailorder. Our operation is humble, and very thankful for all the interest and orders.

Everyone be safe out there. Big ups & Jah bless!

Robotic, thanks for all the recent reissues (Celestial, In the Absence and now Oceanic), they look and sound great. Any chance of Wavering Radiant  being pressed by you guys in the future? 

I want to get this ISIS, but I feel obligated to buy more stuff with it. Though TBH, I really don't recognize the majority of the bands listed. Maybe some recommendations would be appreciated? This is what a have now and a pretty decent representation of what I like... I guess mostly doomy or ambient or post-rock-ish metal stuff? I did see the newer SUMA in there, so that's a consideration.

http://www.discogs.com/user/spohn/collection?page=1&folder=0&limit=100&sort=artist&sort_order=asc