PO - Hot Water Music Best of ...

The set looks awesome.. I was listening to Forever And Counting the other day. I think I got the last copy from No Idea which was also their final pressing of it.. not that it's hard to find anyway.

I remember hearing that this was going to be reissued on Rise at some point but that was back in 2011/2012.

• 5 months later...

Yea... there's still almost half of the starburst pressing available. There's gotta be a lower price coming eventually if they want to get rid of these.

A local shop has a copy for around $45 or $50 I think, most likely the opaque colors though. I look at it almost every time I'm in there. I don't have any HWM albums on vinyl, but this is still a little unnecessary unless it's dirt cheap.

For me it has to be: Fuel> Forever> Division> Next> Flight. Like you, these are the 4 I listen to most. I saw HWM when they were touring for Fuel for the Hate Game when I was still in high school, so that earlier rougher voiced stuff is my bread & butter... I could kick myself still for not buying vinyl back then and investing in CDs instead. Makes me sick to see the prices on stuff I could have had for like $8-$10 :(

For me it has to be: Fuel> Forever> Division> Next> Flight. Like you, these are the 4 I listen to most. I saw HWM when they were touring for Fuel for the Hate Game when I was still in high school, so that earlier rougher voiced stuff is my bread & butter... I could kick myself still for not buying vinyl back then and investing in CDs instead. Makes me sick to see the prices on stuff I could have had for like $8-$10 :(

no like caution?

no like caution?

I do, it's just one of the ones that doesn't get spun very much by me. I guess I'm so partial to Fuel & Forever due to them being the  introduction for me and they have such good memories attached. It's still a trip for me to watch a live video of them on a big stage when I saw them at a VFW and got to stand like three feet from them the entire time... I'm an old nostalgic fucker lol 

I saw them in a plenty of sweaty halls and clubs. ...caution to me bridged the band into more melodic territory and as I got older was a little more easier to listen to. With that said, they really are a great band. The "reunion" album though is pretty bad

Yea I always have put them at the top of best shows I've seen based on band energy and effort. One of the few bands I have continued to listen to since first hearing them.