Old Band Shirt Appreciation Thread

kjkenney

If anyone's into it, there's a super sweet Pedro the Lion shirt on eBay right now that ends pretty shortly. Artwork from Control cover, size Medium. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131375470453?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT\

not my auction! just passing this along is all

• 2 weeks later...

The first shirt I ever bought with my own money was a pennywise shirt in '98 . I was 11. Here it is new >>

564163_10150861960777233_1167001599_n.jp

Was still wearing it, and spilling rum on it 10 years later >

444_copy.jpg

In the 7 years since, it has sadly been put out of commission :( , but still have it stored away with many many more. I'm a hoarder. However, this shirt has a special place in the collection due to it being my first.

Hey Barry. Are you willing to sell any of those Mushroomhead items? Or anything not pictured? I'd really like to get that Tom (shmotz) shirt!

Sorry man I'm holding on to all of them as they are all I have left. I would part with a zip up hoodie that had the strange anime style illustration of Jeff and Waylon if I can find it.

My absolute favorite piece of band merch is a Co&Ca hoodie from the Second Stage Turbine Blade tour, with the album art on the back. It was still back in the days when the band members were selling their own merch - I bought it right from Claudio. I was woefully underdressed that night, because during the show, which was in a basement venue, we had this huge snowstorm. When people opened the door to leave, it just poured down the stairs. They missed the next couple of nights of tour (I think they were supposed to be in Buffalo next) and my girlfriend and I were stranded in Detroit, where a desk clerk at a hotel gave us a room for super cheap.

I thought I had lost it one day when I rode my bike to work and didn't have it when I got there. Luckily I had only dropped it in the hall right outside my door. It might seem silly, but I just have good memories associated with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always looking for shirts for some of the christian punk bands I loved from the early 00s:

The Havoc / The Deal / Officer Negative / Headnoise / One21 / Thee Pirates / The Blackjacks / The Remnants / American Culture eXperiments / The Combat Junkies / The Discarded / The Deadlines / Squad Five-O / The Culprits / The Hanover Saints / The Dingees

So if anyone has anything of the sort in ANY size, let me know.  It's always a long shot, but always worth an ask!