Death Cab For Cutie - Kintsugi (Out March 31st!)

Was home at lunch to receive this amazon.ca shipment. Black copy. Etching is definitely "meh".

Will not be sending it back and will not be purchasing a colour copy unless i can get one for the same price as the Black (which was supposed to be the fucking case in the first place, no? First 5000 pressed in colour?)

Was home at lunch to receive this amazon.ca shipment. Black copy. Etching is definitely "meh".

Will not be sending it back and will not be purchasing a colour copy unless i can get one for the same price as the Black (which was supposed to be the fucking case in the first place, no? First 5000 pressed in colour?)

Bullmoose still has the color in stock for $27

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/17342066/death-cab-for-cutie-kintsugi-first-pressing-is-gold-white-vinyl

Bullmoose still has the color in stock for $27 PPD

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/17342066/death-cab-for-cutie-kintsugi-first-pressing-is-gold-white-vinyl

Hmm. I was going to post earlier today that I noticed Amazon.ca changed their listing to specifically say "coloured" in the title.

http://www.amazon.ca/Kintsugi-Vinyl-Death-Cab-Cutie/dp/B00TA6L6SA

It's $41 Canadian with a May 4 release date.

My shop in Edmonton got some in last night, so don't give up yet!

check my signature.... fuckin' bullmoose

... unless you're on your phone, then you can't see my "hate on" for fuckin' bullmoose

I was on mobile and couldn't seee your sig. I'm guessing you've had a less than ideal experience with bullmoose? I recently ordered kintsugi colored from them and had a good experience.

I was on mobile and couldn't seee your sig. I'm guessing you've had a less than ideal experience with bullmoose? I recently ordered kintsugi colored from them and had a good experience.

nah, I really don't have anything against them other than they don't ship to their neighbours in the north...lol 

It's kinda a joke really... that i borrowed (also noted in my signature...)

I'm sure they are a great company. They are popular enough, and come across a lot better than the larger retailers of music from the past. I just get annoyed when i see they have decent prices and i can't order from them.

anyway.... the album sounds good... labels run into the label on the first record...not sure about record 2 yet... 1 is still spinning