PO Jan. 14: Kevin Devine - Brother's Blood 2xLP w/ 'I Could Be With Anyone' EP on D-Side

Thomas, any chance those extra Mansions that may or may not be a thing go back up today? I can't really justify the shipping for just one 2xLP to Canada, but if I grabbed a few things at once it would be more worth it.

I expect I'll miss out again anyways because of work, but at least I could try to get in on it.

Thomas, any chance those extra Mansions that may or may not be a thing go back up today? I can't really justify the shipping for just one 2xLP to Canada, but if I grabbed a few things at once it would be more worth it.

I expect I'll miss out again anyways because of work, but at least I could try to get in on it.

we were going to wait a while before putting them up – if anyone here missed out on Mansions Dig Up The Dead Acoustic, though, and would like to combine it with this KD release to save on shipping, please quote me on here and i'll put a few up for you guys.

On the fence but I'll probably have to get this. I really enjoy Between the Concrete and Clouds but I've never really loved anything else.

I would also LOVE a BTCAC repress.

I don't love this album enough to pick it up on vinyl :( i could never get into it. BB is probably my least favorite album by KD.

If not I'll send you a picture of my copy

Hey now don't tease me like that ;)

we were going to wait a while before putting them up – if anyone here missed out on Mansions Dig Up The Dead Acoustic, though, and would like to combine it with this KD release to save on shipping, please quote me on here and i'll put a few up for you guys.

Would love one of these to save on shipping. Thanks!

How much is shipping. Just wondering. Will order for sure. I need this and PYGTR badly.

it's $4.75 for BB (our usual is $4.50) but it's a double LP so it's heavier hence the little uptick. 

for the same price of shipping you can add another LP as well without it going up (this goes for U.S. media mail only - canada and everywhere else cost more by adding to an order)

Yeah, I for sure would be in for that. I'll buy that and KS for sure if I can manage to get here in time. Is New Best Friends totally gone now too?

Yeah, I for sure would be in for that. I'll buy that and KS for sure if I can manage to get here in time. Is New Best Friends totally gone now too?

yes NBF is gone. we will put up a few of the mansions records on the same page as BB (that's the only place they'll be available – won't be available on the mansions page itself). this is just for you guys on this board who want to combine both, there will be a very small amount. 

yes NBF is gone. we will put up a few of the mansions records on the same page as BB (that's the only place they'll be available – won't be available on the mansions page itself). this is just for you guys on this board who want to combine both, there will be a very small amount.

You rule man. I'll do my best to get online when this goes up, hopefully the cafe is slow.

Legit. I already got a copy of acoustic ordered, but this is really cool of you guys to help out board members who missed out!

Bad timing is killing it so far this year. Excited for what the rest of the year will bring!

haha only if it ends up on eBay

look, if you see an ebay account called theresalightoninchicago69420 that was registered in 2006 and has 600 positive feedback, just know that it belongs to my best friend from high school.