FS: Box Car Racer - self-titled

chuiz23

Yeah most of them are a bunch of dickheads I love some of the people here but yeah they'll bitch and make one huge joke 9 page long joke about someone which is a fucking pathetic use of time if you ask me. And xxsilence how about you could not be a little boy and just responded and said said "No". Prices were laughable to you because you are a cheap douche someone bought that say anything - is a real boy record by itself for $125 on this forum. I don't give a fuck if you find the situation similar bringing up shit that happened over 6 months ago. my simple goddamn point was most of you are so cheap that no one would offer $175 so I didn't believe him. as you've proved my point instead of saying no I can't pay you $150 for say anything and two tongues but this is what I can pay you said nothing. Now you are incredibly laughable now enjoy bitching for the rest of the night and no one will even end up getting any of these records which is what the topic is for. I voiced my concerns earlier that's it and of course people had to write back saying remember when you blah blah blah and on and fucking on. Chuiz33 don't even waste your time you should be allowed to sell records for whatever you want but just leave it alone if you post that you want $55 instead of $50 you'll just get a bunch of downvotes from these childish people who have nothing better to do than ruin a new members reputation. Peace out fuckers.

Yeah most of them are a bunch of dickheads I love some of the people here but yeah they'll bitch and make one huge joke 9 page long joke about someone which is a fucking pathetic use of time if you ask me. And xxsilence how about you could not be a little boy and just responded and said said "No". Prices were laughable to you because you are a cheap douche someone bought that say anything - is a real boy record by itself for $125 on this forum. I don't give a fuck if you find the situation similar bringing up shit that happened over 6 months ago. my simple goddamn point was most of you are so cheap that no one would offer $175 so I didn't believe him. as you've proved my point instead of saying no I can't pay you $150 for say anything and two tongues but this is what I can pay you said nothing. Now you are incredibly laughable now enjoy bitching for the rest of the night and no one will even end up getting any of these records which is what the topic is for. I voiced my concerns earlier that's it and of course people had to write back saying remember when you blah blah blah and on and fucking on. Chuiz33 don't even waste your time you should be allowed to sell records for whatever you want but just leave it alone if you post that you want $55 instead of $50 you'll just get a bunch of downvotes from these childish people who have nothing better to do than ruin a new members reputation. Peace out fuckers.

You won't last long. Peace out, bro.

People here arent cheap so much as not dumb.... we dont pay ebay prices because we arent 17 year old kids who can spend their entire part time dominos paycheck on 1 record. just because your record sells for x on ebay doesnt make it worth that...

large.gif

Wow what?

Yeah, although Im sure said girl won't admit this, but she created 3 accounts to downvote me over a couple of days, name was p0punktrash or something.

So i confronted here politely and she denied it and deleted her account.

Then the next that account appeared with the exact same want list....

First and most importantly a big shout out to Keif Sweat he's already more likeable than half the people I've met here. I had to upvote you,

I was the nicest dude ever when I joined and used to be an ebay buyer the only person that tried to help explain things to me is The James Champ and I respect him for that there's alot of people I respect on here and the dickheads statement is in no way directed to everyone it's directed to the assholes on this site who were too snobby to take a few minutes to just explain things instead of ignoring messages cuz you think the price is laughable explain your reasonings so new people get it. Most everyone else just shit on me constantly just for the prices in my sales post I had no idea how the site operated but I still tried to just be nice offer lower prices even lower than i paid sometimes. And there is no set value for a record the value of a record is based on what someone will pay for it and some of you are just cheap we don't all have money to blow but you guys pass up great rare records over the selling not wanting to come down $10.

But I'm sooo scared of Satan I'm gonna hide. Give me a fucking break.

Yeah, although Im sure said girl won't admit this, but she created 3 accounts to downvote me over a couple of days, name was p0punktrash or something.

So i confronted here politely and she denied it and deleted her account.

Then the next that account appeared with the exact same want list....

Right on man you know how some of these people are I like you man your cool shit.

I was the nicest dude ever when I joined and used to be an ebay buyer the only person that tried to help explain things to me is The James Champ and I respect him for that there's alot of people I respect on here and the dickheads statement is in no way directed to everyone it's directed to the assholes on this site who were too snobby to take a few minutes to just explain things instead of ignoring messages cuz you think the price is laughable explain your reasonings so new people get it.

This is one sentence. Just amazing.