PO: ROCKY VOTOLATO - HOSPITAL HANDSHAKES (No Sleep - 4/21/15)

gmoney

I seriously regret not ordering this when No Sleep had their record store day sale going on. If anybody's not too into it and willing to let their copy go for cheap, I'll buy it off of you.

Otherwise I'm just gonna keep really close watch on the stock left for that haze and order right before it sells out. Maybe I can catch another sale before it does, who knows. Really nice record, though. Still needs a bit of time to grow on me but I'm liking it.

Ready for this:

Really excited to announce that I will be doing a North American Tour with a Full Band backing me up this Summert!!! It will be a Co-Headlining run with my good buddy Dave Hause and special guest Chris Farren!
Tickets go On Sale May 1st.
Thu/Jul-09 Spokane, WA @ The Bartlett
Fri/Jul-10 Boise, ID @ Neurolux
Sat/Jul-11 Salt Lake City, UT @ Urban Lounge
Sun/Jul-12 Denver, CO @Marquis Theater
Tue/Jul-14 Kansas City, MO @ Record Bar
Wed/Jul-15 Minneapolis, MN @ Triple Rock
Fri/Jul-17 Toronto, ON @ Lee's Palace
Sat/Jul-18 Lansing, MI @ Mac's Bar
Sun/Jul-19 Chicago, IL @ Double Door
Mon/Jul-20 Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop
Tue/Jul-21 Pittsburgh, PA @ Club Cafe
Wed/Jul-22 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer
Thu/Jul-23 Boston, MA @ Great Scott
Fri/Jul-24 New York, NY @ Mercury Lounge
Sat/Jul-25 Washington, DC @ DC9
Mon/Jul-27 Carrboro, NC @ Cat's Cradle Back Room
Tue/Jul-28 Columbia, SC @ New Brookland Tavern
Wed/Jul-29 Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits
Thu/Jul-30 St. Petersburg, FL @ The Local 662
Fri/Jul-31 Orlando, FL @ The Social
Sat/Aug-01 Atlanta, GA @ Vinyl
Sun/Aug-02 New Orleans, LA @ Gassa Gassa 
Mon/Aug-03 Birmingham, AL @ The Saturn
Tue/Aug-04 Nashville, TN @ The High Watt
Thu/Aug-06 Newport, KY @ Southgate House Revival
Fri/Aug-07 Louisville, KY @ Zanzabar
Sat/Aug-08 St. Louis MO @ Firebird
Mon/Aug-10 Omaha, NE @ The Slowdown
Tue/Aug-11 Norman, OK @ The Opolis
Wed/Aug-12 Dallas, TX @ Three Links
Thu/Aug-13 Houston, TX @ Fitzgerald's Downstairs
Fri/Aug-14 Austin, TX @ Red 7
Sat/Aug-15 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
Mon/Aug-17 Albuquerque, NM @ Low Spirits
Tue/Aug-18 Phoenix, AZ @ The Rebel Lounge
Wed/Aug-19 Tucson, AZ @ Club Congress
Thu/Aug-20 San Diego, CA @ The Casbah 
Fri/Aug-21 Fresno, CA @ Strummer's 
Sat/Aug-22 Ventura, CA @ TBD
Mon/Aug-24 Santa Ana, CA @ Constellation Room
Tue/Aug-25 Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour
Wed/Aug-26 San Francisco, CA @ The Independent
Fri/Aug-28 Portland, OR @ Mississippi Studios
Sat/Aug-29 Seattle, WA @ The Crocodile

Album is great, the clear haze variant looks super cool but I'm not digging the artwork at all..

Yes, the artwork is horrific. Tunes are really good, though. i never got into this guy before, but i really am enjoying this album.

I've never ordered from No Sleep before so can someone fill me in on how their shipping timing is? Do they send you shipment confirmation or a tracking number?

They send you a confirmation e-mail with USPS tracking #. After that, they fart in the LP mailer and tape it up real quick.

They send you a confirmation e-mail with USPS tracking #. After that, they fart in the LP mailer and tape it up real quick.

Ok, so has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with them? I ordered some stuff more than 2 weeks ago,have been charged, and have not seen my stuff or gotten any answers to my messages on their site as well as on their Facebook. Is this common with them?

Ok, so has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with them? I ordered some stuff more than 2 weeks ago,have been charged, and have not seen my stuff or gotten any answers to my messages on their site as well as on their Facebook. Is this common with them?

Last I heard they were still working on getting orders from RSD weekend out the door.  Guessing that's right around when you ordered.

Last I heard they were still working on getting orders from RSD weekend out the door.  Guessing that's right around when you ordered.

Yea I ordered the 16th, and I saw the note about a 3-4 day delay, but 16 days later I have no stuff and not even answering my messages is the biggest issue. All I want is someone to let me know, hey it's coming soon, but I get nothing which just bugs the hell out of me. You have my money, at least answer my question. Thanks for the info though :)

Yea I ordered the 16th, and I saw the note about a 3-4 day delay, but 16 days later I have no stuff and not even answering my messages is the biggest issue. All I want is someone to let me know, hey it's coming soon, but I get nothing which just bugs the hell out of me. You have my money, at least answer my question. Thanks for the info though :)

Sucks man. You'd think they would've gotten to your order before the RSD rush. Typically when I order something in stock from No Sleep it goes out really quick. Then it gets stuck at Bell Gardens for a week to make up for that.