PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

Vulnicura's got a coloured pressing now too. Should be up on OLI

https://instagram.com/p/4UPa-dSJm7/

mehhh im glad i didn't wait.. i got vulnicura on black vinyl for only 18shipped after the longgg wait. i also have a feeling that vinyl color wont sound too good. Plus kinda over spending excessive money on b. Her marketing team&oli are kinda $$ geniuses for bringin this out afterrrr all the wait with the first releasing of it... but feels kinda wrong too :\

This may be more for ppl that moreso just "display" their bjork collection than play it ha

Damn, that's really annoying actually

Tracking down these colored variants has only been worth it because I didn't own any of the albums but I'm stupid and want to finish the set

I'll stick with my black for now, it sounds great and it looks great.

Just think of it this way...black is a color too! You've got a nice little rainbow going :)

Amoeba has Volta, I ordered one yesterday and already got a shipping confirmation.

Thanks for the headsup!!!

i love amoeba!they always package nicely!

although i was waiting for it to come into bullmoose,i went ahead&ordered a copy from amoeba the day you posted this since it was the only bjork album i was missing on vinyl....and i got it today!

superrr fast shipping!and they packed it amazingly&included a polysleeve with it! :D

• 6 months later...

I just ordered the album post on pink vinyl. This is my first time having Bjork on vinyl. I passed on them at a local record shop on vinyl (the coloured pressings) not to long ago. Thinking that it was a major pressing. They all were $27.99 CAD. Except a few which were 2LP went from $34.99. I'm just happy I got not a bad deal from elusivedisc.com. They gave my 12 percent off ordering Post so it came to 20.32 USD though.. Still not bad. And shipping wasn't too much. I'm just happy I got one. I looked on eBay and shook my head.