Silversun Pickups - Pikul EP (Coke Bottle Clear & Clear)

I variant collect SSPU but I've never seen these colors before, nor can I find information anywhere. With it being Pikul of all albums I don't think they would really sell out in less than a day, do you think they went up too early and were taken down? Or does anyone have any further information I guess, I'd just really like to keep the collection complete. 

just looked around and saw SSPU posted about it on twitter and IG, but that was only for the clear version. No mentions of the other variant anywhere that I could find. I guess that means the coke bottle green was put up too early. Wouldn't be the first time MerchNow put something up before it was supposed to.

MerchNow was actually cheaper, at least for me. 

MerchNow - Pikul $12 + $6.13 shipping (I also ordered Neck of the Woods 2x LP & Bloody Mary 7")

SSPU(Bravado) - Pikul $14 + $10.08 shipping + $1.93 tax

Either way the MerchNow version says sold out. I'm thinking they may have just took down for now, but who knows.

Maybe. But it wasn't officially announced anywhere so I think it just got taken down for now. I don't think that many people would have happened to stumble upon the link by themselves.

I did not know that. I got FACED! lol

Anyway, I picked up their 3 albums so hopefully I can snag the cokebottle clear soon and have MN add it to my order. Otherwise, I'll wait until I place another MN order and grab it.