Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

It's coming out to be about $45 shipped for me...

Where are you shipping it to? Because I'm in Virginia.. and it was $25 shipped. Getting cheaper now too with the pre-order price guarantee...  ($23.75 now!)

2LP Amazon.de link: http://amzn.to/1H3b7vs

It presently comes out to 21.54 Euro shipped to Virginia - I use xe.com to do the currency conversion, and it comes out to $23.75.

Granted, this is the present conversion - it may change by the time it ships and Amazon charges me.

Also, if anyone has a card that does not charge foreign transaction fees, switch your cards currency in the payment settings on Amazon and you'll avoid amazons currency conversion fee.

I've switched my card to CAD, and EUR when shopping through Amazon in those currencies and then back to USD for Amazon.com

Where are you shipping it to? Because I'm in Virginia.. and it was $25 shipped. Getting cheaper now too with the pre-order price guarantee...  ($23.75 now!)

It presently comes out to 21.54 Euro shipped to Virginia - I use xe.com to do the currency conversion, and it comes out to $23.75.

Granted, this is the present conversion - it may change by the time it ships and Amazon charges me.

I'm gonna give this a shot. Delivered to New York, the item appears to be a grand total of $23.77. Now, my only worry is the potential damage on the international fight.

I'm gonna give this a shot. Delivered to New York, the item appears to be a grand total of $23.77. Now, my only worry is the potential damage on the international fight.

Has anybody ordered from Amazon.de recently? Wouldn't they be using the same packaging as Amazon? If it comes in the "frustration-free mailer," then I feel like we're golden. I feel like it is at least a better gamble than most other UK/EU retailers, who seem to like to ship in what amounts to a thin cardboard envelope. 

I'm having it shipped to Atlanta... for whatever reason when I was doing it earlier it was showing a huge shipping charge (over 20 euro, and I had it on the standard shipping option) but now when I check out it brings it to what I was expecting.

Hooray for this good deal!

I'm having it shipped to Atlanta... for whatever reason when I was doing it earlier it was showing a huge shipping charge (over 20 euro, and I had it on the standard shipping option) but now when I check out it brings it to what I was expecting.

Hooray for this good deal!

They do, however they don't put them in a larger box, so they slap a label on that flimsy frustration free box and ship it. I've received a few orders from EU Amazon sites. Some arrive safely, some with damage to the jacket.

They do, however they don't put them in a larger box, so they slap a label on that flimsy frustration free box and ship it. I've received a few orders from EU Amazon sites. Some arrive safely, some with damage to the jacket.

At least a frustration-free mailer is more protection than a traditional LP mailer, or the cardboard, envelope-style kind that so many EU retailers ship with.

the last three orders I've had from Amazon.de were in frustration free mailers and packed with padding in a larger box. So, they're probably moving toward making that the standard, though you're probably at the mercy of the person packaging it. But, maybe don't assume your one or two experiences are not the same as the experiences of every one of their customers.

It's clearly the 1 LP version though given the price.

Possibly, though Canadian distributer (fab.ca) also lists it as 2LP. I'm indifferent, personally - but if no one figures it out by the time mine arrives, I'll report back with info.

Edit to add: The amazon page I linked also states: "Number of Discs: 1". Maybe the 2LP in the title was erroneously updated, or this was mistakenly not updated. Ohhh the mystery.