Ryam Adams - PAX AM Records

1LP @$18 is pretty good IMO. Its nice to see it be reasonable when he could have gouged. That shipping tho.

It's just fine but we're getting that price at Amazon and you get it shipped for free. That's what these clowns at shop fire brand or whatever the hell they call themselves don't understand...

Artists need to provide something extra to their fans if they wanna sell non-limited shit to them. Otherwise there will always be a cheaper option elsewhere.

I don't get what people are upset about. Everyone wanted this to come out on vinyl. It's coming out on vinyl. Is it because you're not given the option of spending way too much on a t shirt and a poster as well?

Something extra that is exclusive to their website and NOT just a fucking worthless 10 cent button. If I knew that was gonna be the only thing they were offering, I would have preordered elsewhere 2 weeks ago when preorders started popping up.

Something extra that is exclusive to their website and NOT just a fucking worthless 10 cent button. If I knew that was gonna be the only thing they were offering, I would have preordered elsewhere 2 weeks ago when preorders started popping up.

You can always preorder on Amazon. They dont charge till  it ships and its super easy to cancel