Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne DLC Hype Train

We'll definitely be setting up PVP clubs at later dates, fo sho.

Not sure how passwords work at this point, you probably set them up at the time individually and its only active while you're looking for a matchmake, so probably single-use, there.

Also, paying for PS+ and not using online features... I don't know what you mean? Summoning is just one part of online play. If you are saying you don't want to be online because you don't want summons beating bosses for you then just don't summon people at boss rooms? I'm confused lol.

IN the end if you want to play in the dark for your first playthrough, feel free obviously :P

Also, paying for PS+ and not using online features... I don't know what you mean? Summoning is just one part of online play. If you are saying you don't want to be online because you don't want summons beating bosses for you then just don't summon people at boss rooms? I'm confused lol.

The Souls games on PS3 never required paid subscription to access online features.  So if you didn't summon people, it made no difference to you. Bloodborne is PS4, so you have to subscribe to PS+ in order to play online.  It's also different in that you can only be invaded if you summon others, or open yourself to invasion.  So to say 'I am going to pay X dollars per month, but strictly not going to use any of the paid features.' seems absurb and a waste of funds.  I actually enjoy being invaded though, so I'm not against using any of the online features.  I want to enjoy them all.  I also just like the idea of just getting the patches and playing solo for additional challenge.  Like forcing yourself to play offline so instead of saying 'oh well I'll just grab some summons' you'd have to work at it.  Dark 1 and 2 are almost more fun now because whether you see a summon in an area that you'll need it is less likely, so the game is not as nerfed.

If I didn't want people to co-op I obviously wouldn't summon, derp. It's not like anyone would think its a requirement (unless you need to git gud). I just don't like boss-runner summons when I want to explore/discover/find treasure.  Y'know people who get in your game, and proceed to run straight for the boss.  Just totally ruins the vibe that you could perish at any turn when you have some overzealous dude running ahead of you, rushing you along.