Hail to the Theif Captiol vs. Parlaphone

Hey guys, 

I've read on several forums that the Parlaphone versions of Radiohead releases are the way to go...and I wound up tracking down a fairly priced UK Ok Computer that sounds excellent.   However, the Parlaphone Hail to the Thief has been more elusive and is substantially more expensive on sites like discogs (30 + shipping from Europe).  

Does anyone here have the Capitol version of Hail to the Thief and, if so, are you content with the sound quality?   Go Hastings is having a huge sale right now and I'm considering splurging b/c the Capitol release would only cost me like 13 bucks + shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, 

I've read on several forums that the Parlaphone versions of Radiohead releases are the way to go...and I wound up tracking down a fairly priced UK Ok Computer that sounds excellent.   However, the Parlaphone Hail to the Thief has been more elusive and is substantially more expensive on sites like discogs (30 + shipping from Europe).  

Does anyone here have the Capitol version of Hail to the Thief and, if so, are you content with the sound quality?   Go Hastings is having a huge sale right now and I'm considering splurging b/c the Capitol release would only cost me like 13 bucks + shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Funny that you mention this...I actually wanted to order Hail to the Thief from Go Hastings and couldn't get the code to work. 

i have a copy of the capitol hail to the thief i'll let go for cheap...bought the parlaphone off a member here

the capitol had a lot of noise and distortion during some sides...really shitty quality control or they let the plates run too long, imo

my kid a had the same issue on side C...have no complaints about my capitol amnesiac though...sounds fantastic