FS Most of my collection! Get it now! All records great condition

Guest chipbirds

Add me to the list of scamees, I posted a WTB thread for The Swellers - Good For Me record and this dude contacted me outside of my thread saying :

"Hey dude I actually forgot I even picked this up, I have it in black. Pretty sure I picked it up at a Hot Topic or something like that haha. Not sure though"

So I bit the bait (considering I've been looking for this record for over a year) anyways he agreed to price and I asked for PayPal email. Didn't hear from him for day an half. Then he gave me the line that his PayPal was "limited at the moment" and sent me Google Wallet request. Day later I sent him $25 via Google wallet :(

Sent him my shipping info an everything and haven't heard back in 4 days.

Really bummed considering the scam was for this record which meant a lot to me and also cost me $25 :( lesson learned

I have messaged the guy to see why he's been doing this and not sending records out that y'all have paid for. If no response, I will permanently ban him.

In the meantime, I suggest y'all keep attempting contact via PM's or Email and if necessary, file disputes with your Paypals and/or CC.

I have messaged the guy to see why he's been doing this and not sending records out that y'all have paid for. If no response, I will permanently ban him.

In the meantime, I suggest y'all keep attempting contact via PM's or Email and if necessary, file disputes with your Paypals and/or CC.

Thank you!

This guy messaged me on Dead Format this morning and tried to sell me a couple records on my want list. The back and forth we had just didn't feel right. I asked for pics and he sent me images that were obviously pulled from the net and a quick Google Images search confirmed it. He also mentioned not being all together because his dad had recently died.

Googling his email address led me to this thread. Sorry to those that have gotten scammed by him.