ON SALE NOW Awe Howler - Living With Spiders LP FFO Mineral, Balance & Composure

I just wanted to say that I'm still rocking this today. I really enjoy it. I'm definitely a fan. If they can make it to CT or even NYC, they'd have a fan in the audience for sure. Looking forward to more. :D

Great to hear! All the guys are extremely hard working, both in and out of the band. They have never toured before, but it is definitely in their sights at some point.

You guys, the jacket for the test is really really really really REALLY nice looking! I will try and snap a picture soon. Excellent job!

You and gutzon got one and I forgot how got which one, but yeah they are super awesome. AJ has done a bunch for Chris and I and its always awesome work.

Hey guys, so it seems we don't need to replace any of the splatter variants which rocks! So that means we have about 5 extra splatters without any of the other deluxe stuff with them. We wanted to give you guys the heads up first and maybe not have to sell them through our store, does anybody want one? They'll be $18 shipped each. I also need to update the pressing information on our BigCartel/Discogs. Just post in this thread instead of PMing me, easier for me to keep track. Thanks! Hope you're all enjoying your copies.