No Sleep 50% Sale until Midnight - SALE IS OVER

Am I missing something? Why would someone who just grabbed 3 different records that they wanted, at a great price, immediately sell one to someone else?

It doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think Rambo read it as he picked up three copies of Swell. I, too, was confused at first, because I read it as three different records (Probably Paul Walker, the S/T EP, and Swell) and came to the conclusion that Rambo must have just misunderstood. The thought was still nice though, hence my profession of love.

I think Rambo read it as he picked up three copies of Swell. I, too, was confused at first, because I read it as three different records (Probably Paul Walker, the S/T EP, and Swell) and came to the conclusion that Rambo must have just misunderstood. The thought was still nice though, hence my profession of love.

I read it as 'I was drunk and accidentally grabbed 3 copies of the same record'.

No harm no foul.

Game on.

yeah sorry i got the three different releases :( i hope you at least got a swell tape!

• 3 months later...

seriously i can't get through the order because paypal says:

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

damn

I wouldn't surprised if they sold out their entire distro on this sale. It was already gettin' bare yesterday before they posted the discount.

still not working and since then a few things sold out from my cart...

Also is no sleep going down?

Unless they put out the next B&C album, they're honestly gonna have to survive on represses. They're biggest band right now that I can think of is Moose Blood. The rest of their bands have been seeming to have a hard time selling out of their first presses.