ON SALE NOW/GIVEAWAY Ghost of a Dead Hummingbird - Sin forma via BPR

I'll be honest guys, I can't stop looking at/listening to these records. They turned out absolutely perfect, and since I ended up doing the layout for the jacket, lyrics, labels, and zine, I'm pretty proud of how they look. :D

I really hope you guys are excited for this release. These were mastered really well for vinyl. Totally uncompressed, quieter mix and when the loud parts happen, it sounds intense.

I'm 99.9% sure they'll go up for sale next Thursday. If you're subscribed to the email list, you'll get the confirmed date/time ASAP, but obviously I'll let you all know here too!

I'll be honest guys, I can't stop looking at/listening to these records. They turned out absolutely perfect, and since I ended up doing the layout for the jacket, lyrics, labels, and zine, I'm pretty proud of how they look. :D

I really hope you guys are excited for this release. These were mastered really well for vinyl. Totally uncompressed, quieter mix and when the loud parts happen, it sounds intense.

I'm 99.9% sure they'll go up for sale next Thursday. If you're subscribed to the email list, you'll get the confirmed date/time ASAP, but obviously I'll let you all know here too!

I honestly can't wait.

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that we're doing a small contest for the standard variant that ends tonight. Just like/comment on this status, and we'll pick a random name and send you a copy for free! No joke.

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/butterflypuke/photos/a.1516044725327852.1073741826.1502453390020319/1575583006040690/?type=1&theater

$20 for deluxe (you'll see it when it's complete, I promise it's worth it), $14 for standard. We had to raise the price a dollar on the standard and a few for the deluxe because we wouldn't even break even since we opted to do the screen printed covers, OBI strips, zines, and crazy variant.