Ariana Grande - My Everything (Urban Outfitters Exclusive, Lavender Vinyl)

Finally got this delivered today.   The vinyl feels like it's 140g and is almost translucent. 

Surprisingly the jacket is a gatefold, but with one record. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where does one buy this "asshat"? I'd wear one..

The doughnut store

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/ariana-grande-apologizes-again-california-doughnut-fiasco-n389776

I don't know what's worse, abandoning your principles the second you're confronted with something you don't like, or never having them to begin with.

Lol

What's worse, voicing an opposing, negative opinion about a subject in a general thread, or taking extreme, personal offense to an opinion that is different than your own?

She took a killer stand against obesity by licking those donuts. She is a wonderful human being that is being unjustly railroaded. 

She took a killer stand against obesity by licking those donuts. She is a wonderful human being that is being unjustly railroaded.

I know I've lost all respect from everyone in the world for not giving a shit about this girl (although I did hear a lot of her music on the radio during vacation since my daughters hijacked the car stereo - didn't change my mind), but at least I never publicly insulted the greatest country on earth for liking to eat or for the way it's people look!

vfo4mbv2.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...