[PO] The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise

I just ordered the white compilation for 30 on discogs… i really want this box set, but $300 is a little steep.. I'll settle for the 11 songs for now, but that box set is all i need to complete my TDH collection and it sucks

Not including original presses and variants, all I need is the Migrations Annex to complete mine.

I've never heard The Dear Hunter before, but I got to listen to the entirety of IV today and it's incredible. The songwriting and instrumentation is just so strong. I need to get this.

How did you get to hear it? So jealous!

On a side note, I just received my Act I + II vinyl from Amazon and they sound fantastic - wayyy better than my clear member pressing. Glad I got them!

How did you get to hear it? So jealous!

On a side note, I just received my Act I + II vinyl from Amazon and they sound fantastic - wayyy better than my clear member pressing. Glad I got them!

Working in the music industry has its perks. Can't wait for the record to show up on my door step in September!

• 2 weeks later...

Just came to post this. I'll have to pick it up in a few weeks. I wonder if this is the standard retail version. Maybe Amazon will have it and for cheaper.

Just came to post this. I'll have to pick it up in a few weeks. I wonder if this is the standard retail version. Maybe Amazon will have it and for cheaper.

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Normally if it is exclusive they will post it, along with how many copies. Bullmoose will probably have this too, I don't see a preorder for it yet on their website.

opaque gold? isn't that the same as the variant through merchnow?

if amazon gets it, i'll probably cancel my merchnow order. dgaf about variants these days. always down for that prime free shipping.

edit: never mind, i guess merchnow's is "swamp green." but the mockup sure as shit looks like opaque gold:

938x940.jpg