5/21: Old Gray - Demo 2011 (first time on vinyl)

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/551730

"We're releasing, for the first time on vinyl, Old Gray's 2011 demo release. This one-sided 12" with a screen-printed B-side (photo mock-up to your left) is a split release with Cam Boucher's new label, Flower Girl Records!

The release date is June 30. Vinyl will be shipping slightly after that date. All vinyl purchases come with a digital download -- if you want only a digital download, find that over at Bandcamp.

There's also a bundle here where you can get this Old Gray demo with the Somos / Sorority Noise split and save a few bucks!

Pressing Information

200 - Blue w/ White Splatter 

300 - Blue (also available from Old Gray at their tour dates)

VINYL TRACKLIST:

1. Ryan Mitchell Made Me Do It 

2. Vulcan Death Grip 

3. Headaches 

4. Wayward Kids

This single sided 12" with an etching / screenprint trend sucks.  I would much rather just have a 7" or 10".  Awesome this is getting pressed, but I wish they weren't doing that.

Wish I could grab this for $5-$6 bucks.

The last record I put out was a single sided 12" with a silk screen B-Side, and the next one I'm putting out is the same. But they are both about 19 minutes of music. 

It's annoying when it could fit on a 7" and it seems more like a cash grab.

Wish I could grab this for $5-$6 bucks.

The last record I put out was a single sided 12" with a silk screen B-Side, and the next one I'm putting out is the same. But they are both about 19 minutes of music.

It's annoying when it could fit on a 7" and it seems more like a cash grab.

it's worth it to me because I love every record they put out but most wasn't available physically until recently

Lazy dudes UNITE! What would have been ideal: a BWM/BTR collab combining both of their single sided Old Gray releases. Whatever, I'm a sucker and already bought one and will buy the other.

I listen to my one sided 12" EPs 10x more than any 7" record just because I'm lazy. Fuck a 7" I only buy them because I'm an idiot.

This is too rad, and I agree that 7" suck compared to 12" single sides. Bigger artwork, no need to flip, nifty etching/screenprint/whatever on one side; what's not to like?

I listen to my one sided 12" EPs 10x more than any 7" record just because I'm lazy. Fuck a 7" I only buy them because I'm an idiot.

Lazy dudes UNITE! What would have been ideal: a BWM/BTR collab combining both of their single sided Old Gray releases. Whatever, I'm a sucker and already bought one and will buy the other.

i wish this would have been a double EP LP (lol) as well, but i think the blue with splatter will go nicely with the splatter Do I Dare.

Yea... dont like the price of a single sided 12", but do like not having to flip sides to hear 3-4 songs.

Agreed, but looking forward to getting this none the less. Would buy no matter how they did it. 

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/551730

Pre-orders are up. B-side looks pretty awful but I'm shure it will be a really good release anyway!

Is the B-side the black logo looking thing? lol If so, it does, but i'm still stoked for this to come in the mail! Glad it is being released on vinyl