PO: Beach House - Depression Cherry (Out Aug 28th)

Fuck at this point I'll just order the Bella Union white if I can get linked to one

http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/94678

Clear UK (Limited to 500 I believe) and White (UK Indie Exclusive) available here.

Price point is a little higher than the Sub Pop release but this one comes with a CD and I generally find European pressing better than US

http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/94678

Clear UK (Limited to 500 I believe) and White (UK Indie Exclusive) available here.

Price point is a little higher than the Sub Pop release but this one comes with a CD and I generally find European pressing better than US

Alright i ordered the white vinyl too...fingers crossed...hopefully this is what it is

Thank you for sharing that link.  I swear I saw another white vinyl version for sale and I was looking all over the Bella Union site for it thinking I'd gone nutso.  Apparently I had the foresight to look at Rough Trade a week or so ago and see it there then manage to completely forget that fact by last night.  Yay.

In other news that price stings so much to ship to the US.  

Damn, I missed out on the one at Academy by like 20 minutes. Around what time did you get it from Captured Tracks?

you must have been right behind me.

I did the same thing.

I went to academy ..  told me it was gone and walked and called CT and they said it was still there.

honestly ..  right behind me.  sorry .

by the way, if anyone is wondering. I just checked with Discogs and the matrix numbers and barcode matches the Sub Pop pressing

so this is definitely unique to a small run from Sub Pop.  

how much different from the UK ?  that remains to be seen but definitely different covers (logo, at least), matrix and barcode.