PO: Beach House - Depression Cherry (Out Aug 28th)

I've been listening to this for sometime. I don't think its as good as bloom but its right behind it.

My only problem is how loud this album is; its fatiguing to listen to the entire thing in one sitting.

I had no problems with the volume or "loudness" through the album. Very mellow and calm sounding with hints of shoegaze wall of sound goodness throughout. I'm loving it, can't wait for the vinyl

Sub Pop has a "super limited" white variant:

EXCLUSIVE 'RETAIL ONLY' EDITION:

This super limited white vinyl edition* of Beach House ’s forthcoming ‘Depression Cherry’ could be yours… if you visit your local record store.

Only a very limited run of white vinyl was pressed, and each participating store will receive one white edition with their Depression Cherry stock. Individual retailers will decide how to give their special copy away, so head on down to your local purveyor of fine LPs and find out how you might acquire one of these rare beauties…

[*Not to be confused with the Loser Edition clear vinyl, which as of today is still available through pre-order here: u.subpop.com/1DWUboI]