Pre-Order Now: Beirut - No No No

http://shopusa.4ad.com/featured-4ad-homepage/no-no-no

Zach Condon is back with a new Beirut album, No No No, arriving September 11 via 4AD. The title track, which was performed live at a gig in Brooklyn last year, can be heard below.

The follow-up to 2011's The Rip Tide was recorded last winter in Brooklyn by Condon, bassist Paul Collins, and drummer Nick Petree. According to a press release, its creation followed a physical and mental breakdown Condon suffered in Australia in 2013, as well as a divorce. "I had completely broken down and my body was making me pay for it," Condon said in a statement. "For the first time in my life, I was facing extreme self doubt. I had hit rock bottom." But the start of a new relationship provided Condon with a new outlook on life. "Having a positive presence like her both provides a healthy guiding force and shines a light on all the negative things in your life," he said. "I definitely wouldn’t be where I am now without her."

Gonna love this album no doubt. Fyi,1st 100 orders get a signed poster.