I'm an episode behind. (Watching it with my girlfriend and we don't live together.)

Either way. This needs to be a discussion. I'm assuming Sheriff is dead and things are setting up for a big surprise. Government seems to be in charge but who actually knows. What was that thing that stole Sheriff's body?

This miniseries has been a real treat. Matt Dillon and Terrance Howard have been tremendous. I was actually disappointed when Howard's character was run over. He played the character so well that I wanted to see more.

I should've know it was a book beforehand! Anything worth a damn usually is lol.

Seriously, the book series is great. There are a few significant differences in the show, but it's pretty much right on target.

And no one here has guessed the real twist. I think the trailer said the next episode will blow it all wide open.

Sorry for the shitty drunk post at like 2am. Lol

Just watched the most recent episode. The ending really sets up for something big, I'm assuming. I can't wait for next week's episode. Matt Dillon briefly as sheriff was pretty fun.

"The mountains, the pine trees... the fear in everyone's eyes."

glad there's a thread about this, i've been avidly watching it and i can't get enough! I also heard that there's a big reveal in Ep 5 and i'm really glad to hear it's following the books well, but i kinda hope this is only a 10 episode one off as there's nothing worse than when something is dragged on for the sake of it/money (under the dome?)

Was going to start a thread on this but figured I've already started too many TV show threads. Great show. I initially thought it was going to be a True Detective type show. Then it went all Village. Every week it seems to take a different turn. Glad it's only 10 episodes because that means they have to wrap this up soon.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, on 06 Jun 2015 - 5:41 PM, said:

Think it will be morw than 1 season?

Went to a Q&A with Matt Dillon & M Night, they both really acted like it would just be this one 10-episode arc for them.

They said it was the story they wanted to tell and it had a solid ending for them, or something along those lines.