Pearl Jam Avacdo Vinyl For Sale

Jkrollinthemup

But... bootleg.

I've had bad luck with boots. I love PJ, but Yield is the only one I want at this OOP price. I'm hoping for some kind of box set or reissues.

I've had really good luck with boots. I just always do my homework first. Usually, the only thing is that I have to turn up the volume knob a little higher.

Boots:

QOTSA - S/T

QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf

Nirvana - Live & Loud

Beck - Odelay

Beck - Mellow Gold

Desert Sessions - Vol. I & II

Desert Sessions - Vol. III & IV

Desert Sessions - Vol. V & VI

None of these I have any problems with.

Boots / Unofficial pressings get a bad rap, sure, but like I said, if you do your homework you won't be disappointed.

I've had really good luck with boots. I just always do my homework first. Usually, the only thing is that I have to turn up the volume knob a little higher.

Boots:

QOTSA - S/T

QOTSA - Songs For The Deaf

Nirvana - Live & Loud

Beck - Odelay

Beck - Mellow Gold

Desert Sessions - Vol. I & II

Desert Sessions - Vol. III & IV

Desert Sessions - Vol. V & VI

None of these I have any problems with.

Boots / Unofficial pressings get a bad rap, sure, but like I said, if you do your homework you won't be disappointed.

Also have the boot of Songs For the Deaf, and consider it legit since it sounds so good. As for S/T...have you heard the remaster from a few years ago? I wouldn't touch a boot with that thing being around for under $20. Sounds fantastic. Even if there is no topless woman on a motorcycle on the outer gatefold

Also have the boot of Songs For the Deaf, and consider it legit since it sounds so good. As for S/T...have you heard the remaster from a few years ago? I wouldn't touch a boot with that thing being around for under $20. Sounds fantastic. Even if there is no topless woman on a motorcycle on the outer gatefold

Oh for sure. It's pretty much not even a boot in my eyes.

I bought the s/t boot before the remaster came out. I still need to pick up the remaster. The boot is a little quiet. I would love to get an original pressing, just wish they weren't so expensive. I just wish there was a good pressing of Rated X.