PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

ATTN. GROUP BUYERS:

// I am going to purchase the LPs tomorrow. Please send payment to '[email protected]' and include a note of

"Caspian German Indie Exclusive" as well as your shipping info. Once I get these in I will send them all out accordingly.

$38 per person (includes shipping from Germany to US, and then individual US media mail to each person).

1.) Myself

2.) Charles

3.) Forbes

4.) Derek

5.) NEEE...

6.) mrewest (?)

7.) Daiei

8.) JRHews (?)

And anyone else that is interested. 

Gonna have to take a pass on this right now Dave, sorry. Just a little too much for me to dish out right now for a 3rd copy. Might do Newbury somtime soon instead.

No worries.

1.) Myself

2.) Charles

3.) Forbes

4.) Derek (?)

5.) NEEE...

6.) mrewest

7.) Daiei

8.) JRHews

And anyone else that is interested.

Yeah, but if you were trying to make a sales pitch to convince me that this band is the shit, which one would you tell me to listen to?

Honestly, every release they've done is stellar in its own right, with their respective highlights.  You really can't go wrong.  I'd maybe save their Hymn For the Greatest Generation EP for later, since half of it are remixes, but even that thing is a gem.  I personally started with Tertia, and I'd consider myself a pretty big fan... so take that for what you will.  A lot of people swear by The Four Trees, and I really think their last album (Waking Season) offers the most variety and dynamic.  Anything is a safe bet.