PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

The Raven over the Waking Season moon sounds so badass. Eventually I'm getting a big Sycamore tree on my arm. I've been wanting to photograph one somewhere and use that as the outline for my tattoo. Turns out there's a Sycamore tree right where I proposed to my wife. AWESOME.

How did you not do that on purpose? ;)

The Raven over the Waking Season moon sounds so badass. Eventually I'm getting a big Sycamore tree on my arm. I've been wanting to photograph one somewhere and use that as the outline for my tattoo. Turns out there's a Sycamore tree right where I proposed to my wife. AWESOME.

I was going to say, NE Ohio has a ton of them. Not sure what part you are in, but anywhere in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park area should yield hundreds.

i am also only missing one record to complete my caspian collection. white first yatc pressing. 62 variants all together so far with number 63 on it's way.

the tattoo to complete it all it's a great idea!

edit*

not including the 2 7inch splits.

Whoa nice! Didn't know you were that close to complete as well! You & Matt should get the last pieces you both acquire as your tattoos haha. Full color of course.

I'll trade you my second copy of it for Pilsner w. maroon or you can sell me it. Haha.

I guess that one is my white whale now since it's the only one I need.

Matt, did you buy the YATC Brown turd off discogs to complete yet, or are you looking for nice copy, better price?

i am also only missing one record to complete my caspian collection. white first yatc pressing. 62 variants all together so far with number 63 on it's way.

the tattoo to complete it all it's a great idea!

edit*

not including the 2 7inch splits.

Beni,

If Matt buys my /100 Brown, you can have my /100 White for my cost (and it's minty and not $100 on discogs) -- since it looks like my Caspian collection is being refined by the crucible of seeing friends complete their dreams.  If you want the 2 7"'s they were cheap and I never listen to them.

Matt, did you buy the YATC Brown turd off discogs to complete yet, or are you looking for nice copy, better price?

Beni,

If Matt buys my /100 Brown, you can have my /100 White for my cost (and it's minty and not $100 on discogs) -- since it looks like my Caspian collection is being refined by the crucible of seeing friends complete their dreams.  If you want the 2 7"'s they were cheap and I never listen to them.

Don, this would be so damn cool!

since i started collecting i said to me "i never pay more than 75 Dollars for a record if it's not a test pressing". That's why i never bought a Discogs copy of a Caspian variant i am missing.

I think i said that wrong, i have 62 12" with now 2 new ones on their way and the 2 7", so soon 66 Caspian variants (god, to write this is crazy haha).

I think once i am finished i have to lay everything down outside and have to take the picture from my balcony on the 2nd floor haha.

Don, this would be so damn cool!

since i started collecting i said to me "i never pay more than 75 Dollars for a record if it's not a test pressing". That's why i never bought a Discogs copy of a Caspian variant i am missing.

I think i said that wrong, i have 62 12" with now 2 new ones on their way and the 2 7", so soon 66 Caspian variants (god, to write this is crazy haha).

I think once i am finished i have to lay everything down outside and have to take the picture from my balcony on the 2nd floor haha.

Yes, definitely pictures!!  I have yet to do my Appleseed Cast and Gifts From Enola megaphoto....one day.

Messaged you over on IG.