PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

It's totally time. I'm still drooling over the Newbury exclusive. But I don't know if I need 3 copies of this.

Please do. The Newbury variant is my personal favorite. And since it's from the US, it's a great price.

^^^^

I want the Newbury bad. it might be my fav variant.

I grabbed a Newbury variant today. Looking forward to it.

That Newbury is sexy as hell. Proud to own it. Probably my favorite splatter I own.

Probably my favorite splash I own.

Damn.

I've personally been drooling over BSM splatter. Goes so well with the album art. 

Even in Matt's picture it sticks out over the other ones, but I'm guessing it'll be around twice the price as Newbury. 

Will order one next Friday. It'll be my first Caspian in my collection.

Damn.

I've personally been drooling over BSM splatter. Goes so well with the album art.

Even in Matt's picture it sticks out over the other ones, but I'm guessing it'll be around twice the price as Newbury.

Will order one next Friday. It'll be my first Caspian in my collection.

my BSM was around $35 shipped. which was less than the Hello Merch price I believe. it's so pretty.

BSM and Newbury are just a few bucks off. I think newbury was $32 shipped. Idk, get them both!

Damn, their shipping is that much? I was able to grab a copy of it from someone here for $20.

That is quite the steal.

Damn, that's awesome.

I'm quite happy with it, since I hardly ever get so lucky in finding deals.

Yeah Brian, it is $25 new from Newbury, well on their site anyway.

All I can do is laugh and shake my head since you weren't really even involved in that conversation.

Dude, laugh and shake as much as you want...I've read through the thread and I'm really happy that I wasn't involved in this childish BS...

Just saying that your constant moan about a certain person in this thread is at least as annoying as the stuff that guy writes...

My BSM splatter looks and sounds incredible. Finally got a chance to spin it today and it sounds impeccable. I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow because the C/D side has a good deal more splatter than any other pics I've seen on here. First side's a little underwhelming, but I bought this for the music first anyway, so no complaints on my end :)

Dude, laugh and shake as much as you want...I've read through the thread and I'm really happy that I wasn't involved in this childish BS...

Just saying that your constant moan about a certain person in this thread is at least as annoying as the stuff that guy writes...

you complaining about him complaining is annoying. 

and me complaining about you complaining about him complaining about the stuff that guy writes is probably annoying too.

can we just talk about caspian in the caspian thread?

My BSM splatter looks and sounds incredible. Finally got a chance to spin it today and it sounds impeccable. I'll post a pic of mine tomorrow because the C/D side has a good deal more splatter than any other pics I've seen on here. First side's a little underwhelming, but I bought this for the music first anyway, so no complaints on my end :)

Im having the worst luck with this record. My 180g Black sounds horrible and was scratched and had the C/D issue and so I decided to get the Hobbledehoy black/white but it sounds even worse. There is $100 down the drain. Really wanting the BSM variant now in hopes I can get a decent sounding copy!

Im having the worst luck with this record. My 180g Black sounds horrible and was scratched and had the C/D issue and so I decided to get the Hobbledehoy black/white but it sounds even worse. There is $100 down the drain. Really wanting the BSM variant now in hopes I can get a decent sounding copy!

Obvious question, but are you giving them good wet cleans?

Obvious question, but are you giving them good wet cleans?

Dry cleans did alright, but I went back and did wet on them, and they sound fantastic now.

I think they all came a little gritty / dusty / noisy, especially the US; but all seemed to be great after a good wet cleaning.

I think the only one I didn't need to clean (but still did) was the Newbury. The tour was pretty clean as well. But HM, I always clean those before spinning.

I'm interested to hear how the EU Indie color in color turns out sound wise.

Which copy did you end up getting (if any)?