PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

I know that; I guess I hadn't ever considered he was doing it in that capacity before. I think of him as the guitar player from Isis first, label exec 2nd.

That makes more sense, knowing that story. It just seemed super weird to me that a band wouldn't have ever seen one of its own releases.

Do the test presses ever sound much different than the regular releases?

If it's a rejected press they would. Otherwise it's the same stampers.

I know that; I guess I hadn't ever considered he was doing it in that capacity before. I think of him as the guitar player from Isis first, label exec 2nd.

That makes more sense, knowing that story. It just seemed super weird to me that a band wouldn't have ever seen one of its own releases.

Do the test presses ever sound much different than the regular releases?

Are you not getting that it's not the test pressing that they had never seen, but the screen print that was printed FOR the test press. This isn't a conversation about them not seeing their own [test] pressings, but that they had never seen a special screen print designed 4+ years after FOR that test pressing.

Go ahead and think about that question. You can answer it with common sense if you just stop and think for a second.

It just seemed super weird to me that a band wouldn't have ever seen one of its own releases.

Are you not getting that it's not the test pressing that they had never seen, but the screen print that was printed FOR the test press.

I think he got it...he didn't speak about the test press, particularly, if you read carefully..."One" could refer to a "screen print for a TP" or a "jacket for a TP"...so, calm down

I think he got it...he didn't speak about the test press, particularly, if you read carefully..."One" could refer to a "screen print for a TP" or a "jacket for a TP"...so, calm down

Thank you; yes, I know what we are talking about for fucks sake. It still seems kind of odd to me that they would have never seen it, but I guess if only 10 were made or whatever and released by the label, then sure. I would have just figured the label would still send the band one to be like "Hey, isn't this shit super cool? Look how awesome this came out, here's one for you guys." Or something like that.

My favorite part is the labeling on the back for the songs, and how they've got Quovis, Further Up, and Further In all together like they are on the record.