PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

I would love to see the GFE photo!!! It took me 3 hours to lay out, photo, and put away all my Caspian. It was a task for sure.

I 2nd wanting that GFE photo.

one day gents, I promise. I actually started once, but had to scrub the mission :(

And Evan's S/T TP was a major share in that completion!!

Seeing them in a tiny room in Pittsburgh was one of my favorite show experiences, no doubt about it. I believe mrewest may have been there; It was at the Smiling Moose last year. I want to say it was the last show of the enormous Waking Season tour.

Yes! That show was amazing. One of the best setlists ever. Arcs, Heart That Fed, Asa, Raven, Ghosts...unreal.

MIND BLOWN!! i put a vid of sycamore up on insta and twitter. Markwatson23

WOW!

Setlist was something along the lines of...

Intro

Darkfield

Echo and Abyss

Of Foam and Wave

Rioseco

ASA

Halls of the Summer

Gone In Bloom and Bough

Arcs of Command

Encore

Sycamore

Awesome, sounds like I will be in for a treat then. Did it work out with those guestlist spots?

If they play Loft I will lose my shit.

They've been playing it as their first encore song and introducing it as the first time it's been played live in Europe and as the first song they ever wrote. London setlist:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/caspian/2015/the-dome-london-england-33f5c0b9.html

They've been playing it as their first encore song and introducing it as the first time it's been played live in Europe and as the first song they ever wrote. London setlist:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/caspian/2015/the-dome-london-england-33f5c0b9.html

Yaa, they played Loft as their first encore when we saw them in Seattle.

I'm so pissed I wasn't able to catch them on this tour; none of the dates around me were feasible.  

Loft is one of my favorite songs...  such a beautiful thing.  YATC is probably my favorite album; I can always throw that on.  I absolutely love everything they've ever put out, but there's just something about that album.  Although really, whichever album I'm playing of theirs is my favorite album.  

Not saying cause I haven't heard it live, but just because I love that song so much.