Broken Social Scene S/T and You Forgot It In People repress on color vinyl

I ordered one through Bullmoose to pick up locally, but no word yet. Excited tho. I still have the black 2005 S/T release that id be willing to sell for a reasonable price if anyone's interested

If it's in good condition I'll give you $15 for it. This is still pretty easy to find brand new for like $24ppd

I got my Red S/T in last night. The packaging is damn stellar. There's a minor seam split on the top, but whatever. The vinyl itself is more of a fuchsia/pink with white swirl that matches the album art. There was a little bit of a warp in my copy, but it does not seem to affect play. I'm pretty damn satisfied with my purchase. ezfxnMZ.jpg

I just went to Music Millennium in Portland, Oregon several hours ago and they had 3 copies total of S/T. I bought one of them but they can ship the other 2 via mail-order. Here is the link. Looks a little cheaper than some of those other options.

http://www.musicmillennium.com/Item/9007662281

I just went to Music Millennium in Portland, Oregon several hours ago and they had 3 copies total of S/T. I bought one of them but they can ship the other 2 via mail-order. Here is the link. Looks a little cheaper than some of those other options.

http://www.musicmillennium.com/Item/9007662281

forgot to look for this the other day when I was there.

They might stick around for a bit longer but they could go quick. They have them front facing on display by the front desk plus I just let the cat out of the bag here to VC. Shit...sorry.

No biggie, I'm not super worried about it and should just save my money anyway :)