[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

The picture the band posted is the UK version. The copies Bull Moose would be getting are not the UK version.

You sure about that? That sure looks a lot more like a Glassnote (US label) logo on the label than a Universal or Virgin logo (UK label). Also doesn't look like a gatefold and I believe the UK release is supposed to be gatefold. 

You sure about that? That sure looks a lot more like a Glassnote (US label) logo on the label than a Universal or Virgin logo (UK label). Also doesn't look like a gatefold and I believe the UK release is supposed to be gatefold.

It could very well be the standard press that all big retailers are receiving in the US, right? I thought that there was a unique "indie" variant (coke bottle green) that Bull Moose was receiving.

It could very well be the standard press that all big retailers are receiving in the US, right? I thought that there was a unique "indie" variant (coke bottle green) that Bull Moose was receiving.

theres a limited indie variant that was supposed to be pink and is now Coke bottle. The regular variant was supposed to be white, but bull moose is saying they are now getting black for the regular retail.

I guess I'm not sure, no, but the band posted that image so it made sense to me that it would be the UK version.