[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

I feel like the black was limited and the white will be the "regular" pressing.

When the black was up, it also came with a postcard, and the postcard is no longer mentioned anywhere.

I'm not so sure it wasn't a mistake on the web page and they are all white worldwide, we will soon see when they start arriving

Edit

If I'm wrong I now want one and I will sulk like a teenager until I get one.

I feel like the black was limited and the white will be the "regular" pressing.

When the black was up, it also came with a postcard, and the postcard is no longer mentioned anywhere.

Did it specifically say black vinyl or was it just a stock black vinyl image? I think either way, it was a mistake and was fixed pretty fast. 

When the US pre-order page first went up Thursday, it was a stock black vinyl image. The store was updated on Friday with the black LP images removed, all mentions of the postcard gone, and the white LPs were listed. The postcards were limited to the first 200(?) pre-orders anyway, so it would make sense that they were removed from the site.

I was just able to find the original listing for the LP + Postcard, and when you read the details it now says "White Vinyl". So yeah, I don't think there's a black vinyl version yet. Very possible black vinyl will be retail, but who knows?

That being said, the new songs sounded promising at Pitchfork this weekend. Feeling a bit better about the record. 

Also, if you're looking for a reason to order the UK or US preorder (since pricing is similar) the UK listing says it's gatefold. The US listing does not. Virgin/EMI is their UK label, Glassnote is their US label. Glassnote almost never does gatefold, so it's very possible that's unique to the UK release.

Don't take my word for it though :)