PO Now: The Weeknd - House of Balloons (Official)

Does anyone have any info on whether these songs are from the original mixtapes or the Trilogy versions?

The tracklists don't include the extra 10th track for each of the 3 mixtapes released within the Trilogy.

I have the boxset, but if these are the original mixtape versions I might have to pick up HoB. Mainly for the Aliyah sample on What You Need. That song just isn't the same without that intro.

Does anyone have any info on whether these songs are from the original mixtapes or the Trilogy versions?

The tracklists don't include the extra 10th track for each of the 3 mixtapes released within the Trilogy.

I have the boxset, but if these are the original mixtape versions I might have to pick up HoB. Mainly for the Aliyah sample on What You Need. That song just isn't the same without that intro.

Usually the mixtape has uncleared samples so i'd imagine it's the trilogy versions...but that's just my guess.

• 3 weeks later...

I received mine a couple days ago and both LP's were warped to hell.

Side A/B was playable (barely).  Side C/D was unplayable.  Needle looked like it was about to fly off every half turn.  It did jump a couple of times.

The place I got it from is sending me a new one "when they come back into stock".  Anyone else have bad warping issues with this release?

Are these limited? Amazon has been sold out since release day and the third party price has been creeping up since: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011IOGYL0

I ordered when it showed TOoS on Monday, figured worst they would just email me they wouldn't be getting more. Got an email yesterday that I should receive it Friday. Doesn't seem so limited to me.. Or maybe I just got lucky.

Edit- wasn't expecting this till Friday, some how showed up this evening.. Pleasant surprise.

I received mine a couple days ago and both LP's were warped to hell.

Side A/B was playable (barely).  Side C/D was unplayable.  Needle looked like it was about to fly off every half turn.  It did jump a couple of times.

The place I got it from is sending me a new one "when they come back into stock".  Anyone else have bad warping issues with this release?

I picked mine up locally and it plays alright without any problems.

I was surprised how hard this was to track down - a lot of my usual local shops didn't get it and I was shocked to see it sold out on Amazon so quickly.

I picked mine up locally and it plays alright without any problems.

I was surprised how hard this was to track down - a lot of my usual local shops didn't get it and I was shocked to see it sold out on Amazon so quickly.

Good to hear it.  My replacement shipped out today media mail so I'll know next week if the second one is a keeper.

I'm usually pretty chill and have never returned an LP.  This time was bad though, I'm glad it wasn't a hassle to do the exchange though!

Is there any news on a Beauty Behind the Madness release? I was surprised I didn't see a thread about it here.

I could have sworn that there was a pre-sale link for the vinyl on his website, but it's not there now - http://shop.theweeknd.com/page/storeSeems to have disappeared at the time the signed items were removed\sold out. Unless I'm going mad.